Add a way to sort Plugin Store by release date

Posted on
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:20 pm
ZachBenz offline

Add a way to sort Plugin Store by release date

I love the new Plugin Store! One request, though: I would like to be able to quickly see what is new in the store, for example being able to sort by latest release date (to include within a filtered category).

Actually, it would be nice to have two sort options: latest release date and also date plugin first added to store (which perhaps is the same as the first release date, but not necessarily - e.g an old plugin that just got added to the store). The former lets me see the newest changes I might be interested in across plugins, and the latter lets me easily discover new plugins that have been added without having to carefully look through the whole plugin store set of icons one by one.

ZachBenz's Plugins: RingForIndigo

Posted on
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:45 am
howartp offline

Re: Add a way to sort Plugin Store by release date

Great idea.

I know the issue of new updates for a plugin you’re currently using will be addressed with planned updates to the plugin store concept already - but that doesn’t help with new updates for Plugins you haven’t installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:52 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Yeah, I have a bunch of sorting/filtering improvements for the Store app already on the list. It's really just a matter of priority... ;)

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:16 pm
ZachBenz offline

:-) Thanks!

ZachBenz's Plugins: RingForIndigo

Posted on
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:07 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Yeah, I have a bunch of sorting/filtering improvements for the Store app already on the list. It's really just a matter of priority...

Let me guess, you are once again prioritizing "sleep" and "sustenance" over adding Plugin Store features??? Durosity will not be pleased.

I've been trying to prioritize some HA work (DomoPad, plugins, device setup, control pages) for about 2 months now... but work doesn't seem to think I need anything that can roughly be labeled as "free time."

Posted on
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:45 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

RogueProeliator wrote:
work doesn't seem to think I need anything that can roughly be labeled as "free time."

Yup, same for me mostly. I have a lull in things the past couple of weeks so I'm grinding away at my Indigo stuff while I can!

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1