State column of Main Status Window / Indigo Touch

Posted on
Fri May 05, 2017 3:51 am
Umtauscher offline

State column of Main Status Window / Indigo Touch

Hi,

this requests might seem fiddely but I think it's worth considering.

1. Virtual devices: I would like to be able to set which possible states they have. Some of my vitual devices reflect states of user variables. But not every boolean variable symbolises On/Off, some are Open/Closed (e.g. Windows, coverings etc.) or Motion. Is a window covering that is "On" open or closed? Would be nice to be able to set it properly.

2. I have several z-wave devices that are "multi position motor controls". The state shows a lightbulb and a number. Apearently 0 means the window is fuilly closed. I also find this misleading. It could also mean the covering is completely rolled up. (- I know it doesn't)

3. Compile Indigo Touch for 64 Bit already. Every time I open it, I get nagged that this app needs to get an update.

I consider these cosmetic fixes and hope they are not too complicated to implement, but it could push up the WAF a notch. ;-)
Thanks

Posted on
Fri May 05, 2017 9:48 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: State column of Main Status Window / Indigo Touch

1) This is on the request lis. It's not specifically about Virtual Devices, but rather about devices that display boolean states, and more specifically about implementing a relay device (build-in class) and being able to specify the labels for the boolean on/off state.
2) A similar problem as #1.
3) Working on it. It shouldn't be asking every time though - generally it only asks once IT is launched after an OS upgrade.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Fri May 05, 2017 10:08 am
Umtauscher offline

Thanks Jay for your response.
Concerning Indigo touch here its every time I start it.

Posted on
Fri May 05, 2017 10:12 am
Umtauscher offline

Sorry, I checked, you are roght. It seems I have too many iOS devices....

Page 1 of 1