Dome DMOF1 ZWave On/Off Outlet With Range Boost

Posted on
Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:19 pm
gskarp offline

Dome DMOF1 ZWave On/Off Outlet With Range Boost

Just wondering if there were any plans to support this device. My house could always use a boost

Posted on
Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:34 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Dome DMOF1 ZWave On/Off Outlet With Range Boost

It probably already works without a special profile, assuming they implement the standard Z-Wave ON/OFF classes. Don't be fooled about the "range boost" - pretty much every Z-Wave device that's not battery powered is a repeating slave. It does look pretty small which would be an advantage.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:47 am
gskarp offline

I went ahead and purchase it to turn of the TV at night since my wife and daughter often just go to bed when a net flux show ends. It seems to work great, but it constantly outputs power usage to the log. Is there a way to change how often it reports. I tried doing it with the polling setting, but that did not affect it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:03 pm
CliveS offline

gskarp wrote:
It seems to work great, but it constantly outputs power usage to the log. Is there a way to change how often it reports. I tried doing it with the polling setting, but that did not affect it.

Interfaces > Wave > Modify Configuration Parameter
Set Param Index 1 to 0
2 to 32767
6 to 100

Does the Manufacturer show as Dome when you Sync or look at the 'Edit Device Settings' page?

CliveS

Indigo 2023.2.0 : macOS Ventura 13.6.3 : Mac Mini M2 : 8‑core CPU and 10‑core GPU : 8 GB : 256GB SSD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer

Posted on
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 pm
gskarp offline

Ok I will try that. What are the current settings for those parameters. When I write device details to the log it says manufacturer unknown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:23 pm
CliveS offline

The defaults can be found in the online manual at https://docs.domeha.com/#configuration-command-class-parameters50, scroll up to see the whole manual.

Matt,
This Dome DMOF1 ZWave On/Off Outlet is an identical switch to the NEO Smart Power Plug (NAS-WR01ZE) that you have just added as I used the Dome info.

CliveS

Indigo 2023.2.0 : macOS Ventura 13.6.3 : Mac Mini M2 : 8‑core CPU and 10‑core GPU : 8 GB : 256GB SSD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer

Posted on
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:19 pm
gskarp offline

That's the ticket. Thanks for API suggestion/link!

Page 1 of 1