Indigo Touch 2.0

Posted on
Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:16 am
jaj737@gmail.com offline

Indigo Touch 2.0

I really like the new features in Indigo Touch. The dark /night theme is great, but it would be nice if it could be set to run automatically with sunset/sunrise or by time.

Posted on
Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:49 am
durosity offline

Re: Indigo Touch 2.0

Or i suppose based on the ambient light sensor on iPhones.. if that is something that developers have access to?

Computer says no.

Posted on
Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:43 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

I'm not sure about the ambient sensor – need to look into that. All the apps I've seen that switch between light/dark themes do it based on time, so maybe the ambient sensor doesn't work well for that (although it seems like a perfect use for it).

Posted on
Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:48 am
hamw offline

Is it possible to limit which pages are viewed in different devices? Would be great to have "profiles" so I could have a dedicated iPad home theater remote, kiosks kitchen remote, or kids' iphone, from which others could not access alarm pages, sprinklers etc.

I was thinking one could set up different touch accounts under indigo, and the Touch app on each device would initially need to choose which profile and then log into that setup. That way, one could have a complete Touch control page package for owners/admin, and then be able to subtract pages/functions as appropriate for each profile. Any possibility of that? Maybe a "Pro" extra charge function?

Posted on
Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am
hamw offline

Another idea would to have a page flip institute a TouchID/password request, but I don't think that is possible based on how Indigo Touch works?

Posted on
Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:13 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

A variety of feature requests around this topic are on the request list.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sat May 16, 2015 8:59 am
pocster offline

+1 on specific pages for specific devices.

I want my iPad in the kitchen to control the songs. But not have the kids access it from their iPhones! i.e. constantly changing the music all the time drives me mad!!! :lol:

Page 1 of 1