Feature Request: Enable/Disable ALL

Posted on
Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 am
KRV offline

Feature Request: Enable/Disable ALL

The enable/disable command for devices, triggers, and schedules is a great addition and has improved my system immensely - thanks!

My system works great, but it is a bit large and unwieldy at times. I have over 30 devices, almost 100 triggers, and about 60 schedules, along with 20 or so action groups and close to 50 scenes. Enabling/disabling devices, schedules, and triggers one by one can get a bit tedious. Also, it is a hybrid system that uses both schedules (for that "lived-in" look to prevent burglary and for convenience - the coffee is waiting when I wake up) and triggers (many of which are tripped by motion detectors and TriggerLincs).

There are times, however when a DISABLE ALL command would be great. "Disable all what?" you may ask.

I may want all schedules disabled and operate only on triggers. I may want to disable all triggers and operate only on schedules. And I may want to disable all devices while testing a new item such as a trigger or to "freeze" the house in place during a party.

Also, it would be nice if I could disable all appliance modules, all light modules, or all motion detectors. (I would understand if this were more complicated to provide.)

These are real situations that I have found myself in, and just thought that I would drop the suggestion.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. And, as always, Thanks for a great product!

Posted on
Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:02 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request: Enable/Disable ALL

Thanks for the feedback request, we've added it to our request list for future consideration.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1