Need Control Page help - Willing to pay for some to build :)

Posted on
Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:15 am
dz1rfj offline

Need Control Page help - Willing to pay for some to build :)

Being fairly new to this platform, I am looking for some good pointers, even willing to possibly pay for some to basically write me some control pages:

A few of the items I am looking for is :

-Looking to start Pandora with a specific station from a button (can the numeric identifier be used in the URL ? )
-Looking to stop that Pandora tab with a button (Stop)
-Looking to start the Amazon Music App, on a specific station, and Stop with a button
-Would like to be able to schedule one of the above to occur using an Indigo schedule

I would like Daniel (our Indigo Automation Voice ) to change the music themes throughout the day automatically to coincide with planned events...

I was floored by the control pages I saw posted here (I think by Corey) viewtopic.php?f=133&t=1506&start=675

Is it possible if I provide a device listing of all my devices, rooms, etc, something can be modified to mimic what you all may have already built and we can change for my system ?

Is it possible that files can be copied system to system ? I just have no idea if that is even possible, logistic, etc.

My budget is not large, but perhaps what someone already has, can be quickly modified for my system, and it will be a quick little gig for those on this forum..

My goal would be to have something basic working by 6/29/2016 ??

Appreciate anyone who might have ideas , you can reach out to me here.

Thanks!!

Brian

Thanks
-Brian

Posted on
Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:47 am
FlyingDiver offline

Re: Need Control Page help - Willing to pay for some to buil

What are you actually using to play the music? If it's a Sonos unit, all that is trivially easy.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:45 pm
dz1rfj offline

I use Pandora in a web browser, amazon music client, sirius xm in a browser. Willing to upgrade to Pandora One App, and I also use sirius XM in a browser (have not seen a sirius app for the MAC)

I have 7 airplay zones, and use Indigo with Airfoil, works great, all wired speakers, even in the trees...

Thanks for any help getting started

Thanks
-Brian

Posted on
Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:06 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Fantastic! I'm glad you are getting things squared away and able to get some useful control pages. I'm sure you see how easy it all really is.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1