Question about schedules and automatically executing them

Posted on
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:20 am
zini offline

Question about schedules and automatically executing them

I have a handful of active schedules that work in conjunction with my Sonos plugin that check the status of each speaker, and if they aren't playing any music, it automatically groups them together.

Here's what's weird. I have these running on schedules anywhere from every 5 minutes to every 30 minutes. However, when they automatically run as per the schedule, they don't work. Yet, if I click on any of them, and manually tap the "Execute schedule now" it immediately works perfectly. So, it seems, that the action itself is fine, but it's not running automatically as per the schedule.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this may be? Is this an issue with the Sonos plugin or am I missing something with the scheduling function of Indigo? It seems to me that if the action works fine when I manually execute it that it would be something on the scheduling side of it. Thanks.

Mark

Posted on
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:51 am
FlyingDiver online

Re: Question about schedules and automatically executing the

When you manually execute a schedule, the Conditions are ignored. So there's something in your Conditions tab that's preventing the schedule from running.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:02 am
zini offline

Re: Question about schedules and automatically executing the

Ahhhhhh... makes sense! Okay. So I need to figure out the proper Sonos speaker states according to the plugin.

Thank you for the help.

Mark

Page 1 of 1