Trigger not working on device trigger was sent from KypdLnk

Posted on
Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 am
scottreynolds offline

Trigger not working on device trigger was sent from KypdLnk

I have Indigo 6. I have several instead switches and keypads. Take KeypadA has a button called MOOD. If I press MOOD, Indigo will trigger a MOOD Action Group (which also included Scenes: that set the KeyPad lights, trigger actions, and trigger a Scene Mood which also adjust KeyPadA and KeypadB to 25%).

This mostly doesn't work. Only KeyPadB will change to 25%. On KeypadB I also have MOOD and I have to press MOOD there an then KeyPadA will change to 25%. Basically the symptom is that if the switch from which I trigger the action that switch will not respond to the actual event. Mostly. I can of course pick up my iPhone Indigo Remote and press the MOOD scene and both switches instantly respond to the request.

This also happens with a basic scene in the office. I double tap off on the Switch and that triggers 25% lights for that switch. But it doesn't work.

I can see the insteon logs in all requests. The button press or double tap is seen, the action group triggers, the scenes are set. But that switch from which the scene was triggered ignores the command.

SO frustrating.

Posted on
Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Trigger not working on device trigger was sent from Kypd

Please copy/paste the Event Log showing it both working and failing a few times into a forum reply. That'll help us a lot to determine what is going wrong.

Page 1 of 1