HELP!!!!

Posted on
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:31 pm
thedon offline

HELP!!!!

My door locks sync just fine (Kwikset / I think 909) but can't be controlled, when I send lock or unlock command nothing happens.
Syncs and gets no communication errors I can see.

My motion sensors are not triggering 3 ecolink PIRZWAVE 2.5 says Indigo says it doesn't have a device definition, and I submitted one..
They do sync but never trigger, anything I can do on my end as a work around?

Non of my email address will let me use Indigo claiming its a security risk and will not let me add it... Should I find a disposable email address, I wish indigo touch supported push notify :(
Also need this as I use Indigo as a security system and this how it's notifies me (5551234567@txt.att.net) so it's a email to text thing. Is there a plugin for notifying?

THANKS I just upgraded and moved back over to Indigo and these are all security related and are high priority to me.
Thanks

Posted on
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:52 pm
thedon offline

Re: HELP!!!!

Trying to get the google voice but can't figure it out... Trying to get pushover to work now.

Oct 15, 2017, 10:51:21 PM
Z-Wave sent "Front Door Lock" lock

But it didn't lock

Posted on
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:31 pm
rehafer offline

I’ve also been trying to troubleshoot a Kwikset lock. I read on some Z-wave forum that the lock won’t respond if the Z-wave signal makes too many “hops” across insecure devices. Maybe related to your problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:34 pm
thedon offline

While figuring these things out...
I set up a trigger to create an alarm... Basically a group of motion sensors that if tripped turn on siren and notify.
Using home remote to use GEO Fence... leave area and activate trigger EXCEPT home remote doesn't support triggers, just devices and actions.
Sooo how do I use home remote to trigger something that acts like an alarm?

Posted on
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:56 pm
howartp offline

Create an action to enable/disable the trigger, or to set/unset/reset a variable “AlarmIsActive” then edit the trigger to add a condition “AlarmIsActive”.

Re the locks, have you included with encryption? Your locks are behaving as id expect if you haven’t done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:15 am
siclark offline

Definitely use pushover for notifications.

Use home remote to turn a virtual device on/off per user. Then you can build a trigger if all presence devices are off to "arm" the alarm or get more complicated building in phone ping as additional check etc, ie using fingscan or unifi plugins.
Sure there are other ways as well

Posted on
Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:42 am
Different Computers offline

I have an EcoLink motion sensor with firmware 2.00 that works fine in Indigo.

It shows as "Binary Sensor, (routing)"

There's also a plugin to send messages via iMessage/Messages on the Mac.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 am
thedon offline

Do I have to reinstall the locks with indigo with a different process?

Posted on
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:50 am
howartp offline

Yes, when you sync (assuming you’re on Indigo v7) there’s two buttons - one with encryption and one without.

You can’t take the stick to the lock though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:13 am
FlyingDiver offline

The Google SMS plugin is all but dead, as it's based on screen-scraping the web interface and Google changes it regularly.

If you need RELIABLE SMS notifications, use my Twilio plugin. viewforum.php?f=213

Twilio is not free, but it's really not very expensive either. $1/mo for the number and $.0075 per text sent/received. https://www.twilio.com/sms/pricing

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Page 1 of 1