[ANSWERED]Keypad Load link to other button

Posted on
Fri May 16, 2014 11:51 am
Ryanide offline

[ANSWERED]Keypad Load link to other button

Is there a way to link a button (#3-6) on a KeypadLinc to the load on the Button 1-2 within the Indigo Software? For example the load on the KeypadLinc is the Main Room Lights, which turns on with Button 1-2 and off with Button 7-8. I want to link Button 3 to the main load at 50% (Main Lights Dim) and also set a Scene on Button 4 that includes other Responders as well as the Load (Main Room Lights).

Under Manage Links > New Link To Responder > Broadcast to button/group number: 3 > Responder (_____) - I am not able to select the same KeypadLinc for Main Room Lights.

I have only been able to do this type of link manually on the switch, but even then it will only link at 100% (not a dimmed level).

Is there something I'm missing here? Or is there another way to achieve this?

Thank you.

Posted on
Sat May 17, 2014 3:49 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Keypad Load link to other button

In a word - no. Self-referencing links are implemented very differently than the other cross device links and Indigo does not support them. Most people just create a trigger to operate the load when the button is pressed - directly link all the other loads and just trigger the local load via Indigo.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1