iTunes plugin won't allow redefining target

Posted on
Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:23 pm
Different Computers offline

iTunes plugin won't allow redefining target

I've moved Indigo from office.local to Indigo.local and when I go into the iTunes device, the office.local address is there and there's no way to edit it. Since the device moved over with the previous install of Indigo, it has dependencies I would prefer not to lose by deleting it and recreating it.

Is there some way to update that value in the device? I can open the settings, then go to iTunes and authorize the remote request, but then when I go back to the iTunes device settings (which are still open) if I try to Save I get an error.

Update: also can't create a new device that points to the new computer's iTunes! Sierra issue?

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:55 pm
Different Computers offline

Re: iTunes plugin won't allow redefining target

Huh.

I went into iTunes preferences on the new computer, changed the Library Name to match the one that the previous library had, went into Indigo and tried to change the settings again, and this time it took.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Page 1 of 1