Problem with app or user?

Posted on
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 am
jon offline

Problem with app or user?

I was experimenting with the control page settings on my phone and set DomoPad to open the default control page on launch. Works great!

Now how do I change it back? I get my control page when I launch the app, and a blank white screen when I back out of it. Is there a secret handshake I'm not finding to get back to the settings menu, or do I need to clear app data and start over?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:51 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Problem with app or user?

Now how do I change it back? I get my control page when I launch the app, and a blank white screen when I back out of it. Is there a secret handshake I'm not finding to get back to the settings menu, or do I need to clear app data and start over?

Long press anywhere on the background of the control page and the top navigation bar will appear -- then you can access the menu/listing/rest of the UI.

Adam

Posted on
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:46 pm
jon offline

Thanks!

Posted on
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:36 pm
RogueProeliator offline

No problem -- incidentally, you indicated it showed you a white screen when you hit back; that is a screen that is redirecting to the control page and is actually hidden / invisible normally... not sure why your launcher made it visible but I guess it just thought you should see it. :-)

Adam

Posted on
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:49 am
jon offline

FWIW I'm using Android 7.0 patch level Aug 2017. Pretty bog-standard retail build.

It was the white screen that threw me; I thought the app was trying to show the dashboard but failing to update the view or some other weird appy bug :)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1