v1.5.6 Released

Posted on
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:14 am
RogueProeliator offline

v1.5.6 Released

v1.5.6 Released to the Google Play Store

I have just released v1.5.6 to the Google Play Store -- it may take some time to propagate to all servers and to your devices, but it should be coming. It includes the following changes:

• Added ability to change the default screen upon launch - Home Dashboard, Devices page, or specified Control Page
  • Added ability for the Indigo Server to request the device show a control page
  • Added ability for the Indigo Server to request the device's status

Posted on
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm
roussell offline

Re: v1.5.6 Released

Hell YES!! I know what I'm playing with tonight!

Terry

Posted on
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:06 pm
RogueProeliator offline

I'm experimenting with registering the app as a Launcher tonight too... if it is truly as easy as the documents imply, I may release that to the beta channel. But depends on how it goes I guess.

Posted on
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:30 am
roussell offline

No love yet, still just seeing 1.5.3 in the Play Store. Stupid fun-killer Google.

Terry

Posted on
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:38 am
RogueProeliator offline

So, I have had a version of the app that can act as a home screen replacement for a week or so, just haven't had time to really think about it -- right now it is just bare bones with no access to the app tray or anything. So question is -- how would you access the other apps that you might want to allow to run (Sonos, etc.)? I could put an icon of some sort to show installed applications or they could be launched via Control Page button.

Adam

Posted on
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:53 am
roussell offline

RogueProeliator wrote:
So, I have had a version of the app that can act as a home screen replacement for a week or so, just haven't had time to really think about it -- right now it is just bare bones with no access to the app tray or anything. So question is -- how would you access the other apps that you might want to allow to run (Sonos, etc.)? I could put an icon of some sort to show installed applications or they could be launched via Control Page button.

Adam

I would love a control page button, and I'm guessing that's the easiest way. Some type of "app drawer" would be cool too, something that you could load apps into without permitting access to everything that's installed. Perhaps a swipe from the right edge reveals a small drawer with the Domopad icon/app at the top, and then 3-5 spots below for other icons/apps... As I'm saying that though, I realize what I'm describing is control page buttons that launch local apps, so just do that, could probably throw some in using your pop-up panel feature that I've yet to play with! Do the pop-up have options for transitions, like slide in/out of view? I can't remember. If not, consider that a request LOL!

Seriously great work Adam, I'm seriously waiting on the announcement that M&J have brought you on as Indigo's client interface guru!

Terry

Posted on
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:36 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Do the pop-up have options for transitions, like slide in/out of view? I can't remember. If not, consider that a request LOL!

It more-or-less "grows" from the middle... expands to its size.

Some type of "app drawer" would be cool too, something that you could load apps into without permitting access to everything that's installed.

I'm kind of thinking that you are on to something with the swipe from the right -- not just for this purpose but could be a customized panel on control pages where you control a set number of buttons or something. It could possibly be its own control page but that presents a bunch of issues that probably aren't worth addressing for this purpose. Might need to think about that.

Seriously great work Adam, I'm seriously waiting on the announcement that M&J have brought you on as Indigo's client interface guru!

Thanks man, appreciate the vote of confidence! I did have a user beg me to do an iOS version a while back, but I just don't think I've seen enough interest to be worth it.

Adam

Posted on
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:05 pm
mclass offline

I did have a user beg me to do an iOS version a while back, but I just don't think I've seen enough interest to be worth it.

Adam

iOS version +1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1