I/O linc - turn on/off input?

Posted on
Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:48 pm
thomasw offline

I/O linc - turn on/off input?

HI Adam,
DomoPad is working for everything except for an I/O Linc. In my indigo system, I have an I/O Linc that controls the pwr to my secondary Wifi router.
When the input #1 is turned ON, it connects the 5 volt + wire connection to the Wifi router, and turns the pwr on. On the iphone Indigo Touch App, I could just turn On or Off the input #1 of this I/O Linc with no problems.
In DomoPad for Android, it shows the I/O Linc in the Devices, and it even shows the state of the input, but it won't allow me to turn On or Off the input?
Any way to fix this?

Posted on
Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: I/O linc - turn on/off input?

I'll look into this - it is likely a bug or a mis-identification of the device type/capabilities. Could just be an oversight.

Adam

Posted on
Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:19 pm
greenhornet offline

I'm having the same issue on my io linc that controlls my garage door. It works fine on the iOS side.

Posted on
Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:12 pm
thomasw offline

Hi Adam,

Have you had any time to look at the issue of the I/O linc control in DomoPad yet?
It shows up fine, but I can't turn the output ON or OFF .

Posted on
Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 pm
RogueProeliator offline

No, unfortunately I have not... I'll get to it at some point. There is a very simple workaround for you though -- you can create what amounts to your own popup actions in the device list by creating a very simple control page with an On and Off button, perhaps a status; then link that control page to the device action as detailed in HOWTO: Custom Device List Action Popups. Should just take a few minutes to setup a basic popup.

Adam

Page 1 of 1