No updates of device status/variables

Posted on
Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:24 am
torstein89 offline

No updates of device status/variables

I'm not quite sure when this started to happen, but I'm not getting any phone variable updates anymore.

Usually I could see the state of the battery, charging, and so on but no there is nothing.

I've signed up for beta on domopad in Google play and downloaded beta 1.3.2 as the Indigo plug in.
Push messages still works fine.

To troubleshoot I've tried to delete the device from indigo, re pair the phone, rolled back indigo plug in to 1.3.0, but doesn't seem to send any information. I've checked and unchecked the "update indigo with status" several times, but no luck either.

I'm running Samsung S7 with 6.0.1.

Anyone having the same issues? And any suggestions where I can start further debugging?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:46 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: No updates of device status/variables

What version of the Domotics Pad Mobile Client Plugin are you running? Also, be sure that the IWS plugin is launching by going to your Indigo installation via any web browser (http://[indigoip]:8176/. You should see the IWS plugin listed at the bottom if it is installed correctly.

Posted on
Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:40 pm
torstein89 offline

RogueProeliator wrote:
What version of the Domotics Pad Mobile Client Plugin are you running? Also, be sure that the IWS plugin is launching by going to your Indigo installation via any web browser (http://[indigoip]:8176/. You should see the IWS plugin listed at the bottom if it is installed correctly.

I'm running 1.3.2 and the IWS looks good:

Posted on
Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:34 pm
torstein89 offline

Uhm... Now it suddenly works again. Haven't changed anything since the last time. Should probably take a look at the Indigo log tomorrow and see if something special has happened lately. Thanks for follow up any way [WHITE SMILING FACE]️

Posted on
Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:23 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Well, let me know if you notice anything in particular or if it occurs again... I was just examining my setup to see where we could add some logging / information but I guess it is a moot point at the moment.

Page 1 of 1