Android Wear Compatibility

Posted on
Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:47 pm
toille27 offline

Android Wear Compatibility

Adam, I don't own a smart watch but was investigating them and was curious about current/future compatibility with Android Wear? I think the Alexa Hue Bridge plug-in has spoiled me to think of other lazy adaptations. Thanks again for this app and take our money already!

Posted on
Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:33 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Android Wear Compatibility

Adam, I don't own a smart watch but was investigating them and was curious about current/future compatibility with Android Wear? I think the Alexa Hue Bridge plug-in has spoiled me to think of other lazy adaptations.

No real plans to make anything Android Wear compatible -- haven't had any real requests (I think you might be the second person to inquire) and I don't have a smart watch on which to do any real development or testing. I'm not necessarily opposed to adding it at some point in the future, though.

Thanks again for this app and take our money already!

You can "donate" by purchasing an upgrade in the app if that is what you mean...

Adam

Posted on
Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:53 pm
nathanw offline

Re: Android Wear Compatibility

The alerts from DomoPad show up on my watch like anything else. I sort of wish the expanded notifications with action buttons would come to the watch, but that's about the only thing I've missed so far.

Page 1 of 1