Expiring Beta

Posted on
Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Expiring Beta

So, the latest DomoPad beta will apparently expire today... I had hoped to have a version to the Play Store by now but didn't realize the expiration was approaching (I must have forgotten to extend it last time I published.) I will get a new beta out tonight which extends it a few more months, hopefully well after the Play Store version is published for use.

Adam

Posted on
Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:22 pm
toille27 offline

Re: Expiring Beta

I use this numerous times everyday and want to thank you for all your efforts on this, my thank you is long overdue. I thought I was doing something wrong when I kept getting the expiration notice even after downloading the newest apk tonight. The one feature I love that you have (and maybe I'm missing with touch) is the confirmation step on execution of action groups. It really sucks to open the skylights by accident when you are trying to close the shade at bedtime. Thanks Adam.

Posted on
Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:51 pm
RogueProeliator offline

I thought I was doing something wrong when I kept getting the expiration notice even after downloading the newest apk tonight. The one feature I love that you have (and maybe I'm missing with touch) is the confirmation step on execution of action groups. It really sucks to open the skylights by accident when you are trying to close the shade at bedtime. Thanks Adam.

LOL! Thanks for the kind words and sorry about the expiration issue -- the new version has been posted and ready to use again! ;-)

Posted on
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:19 am
MarcoGT offline

Thanks a lot.
I use it on my cheap Android tablet wall mounted to control alarm atHome true/false when entering/leaving home.

Very well done, I love it :)

Thansk again :)

Page 1 of 1