Change Control Page on Device from Server

Posted on
Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:07 pm
durosity offline

Re: Change Control Page on Device from Server

I once had a Jasjar pda/phone that ran windows CE or something equally awful. I'd say it was the worst mobile I've ever had. (And the best was the Nokia 7110)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Hey guys, if anyone is interested, the latest version of Domotics Pad (v1.5.3) improves this functionality drastically -- it now mostly works on all devices. Here are the changes:

• If Domotics Pad is the foreground application, all devices should properly change to the control page requested by the server (assuming you have it properly set to do so in the settings of the application)
  • If Domotics Pad is not showing, Android 5.0+ devices will generally properly launch Domotics Pad and show the requested control page; Android 4.4 devices seem to only let us launch Domotics Pad, resuming on the last screen that you were on (which may be sufficient for many consoles)
  • If the device's screen is completely off (any Android version), you will get a notification in the shade; tapping should work as expected, launching Domotics Pad

Let me know how this latest version works for those of you that are using it or had tried out the beta.

Posted on
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 am
deuan offline

Hi Can anyone assist?

I have this working on one of my tablets and it's the best feature, but my other tablet does not change the page, it just displays a notification on the android?

Thanks
Deuan

Posted on
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:33 am
deuan offline

Ignore my post, I figured it out :) setting to allow page control.

Posted on
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:11 am
mundmc offline

I know this is an old post, but the feature is AWESOME, especially for doorbells and crying babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk