Deleting Group/Scene

Posted on
Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 am
rborge offline

Deleting Group/Scene

Simple question. I have accumulated many Group/Scene's and would like to clean up the list. This includes deleting a few that I no longer find useful. I have looked though the manual and can't seem to find out how to delete unwanted scenes. My list keeps growing...there must be a way. Thx

Rick

Posted on
Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Deleting Group/Scene

Hi Rick,

Are you referring to PowerLinc Group/Scenes or links between remote modules?

For the former, just use the Delete button in the Manage INSTEON PowerLinc Links dialog to delete all of the individual links in the scene. That will clear out all of the links -- a group/scene with no links is the same as one that doesn't exist. If you added a text label next to the Group/Scene popup number, you can just delete that as well.

Posted on
Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 pm
rborge offline

Got it. As usual, I was trying to make things more difficult than they need to be...my wife would not be surprised. Thanks.
Rick

Posted on
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:31 pm
MichaelinAustin offline

As far as I can tell, there is no way to delete erroneous or obsolete scenes involving the morninglinc controller. Is that true?
By the way, I had to replace my 2413U PLM yesterday and, thanks to Indigo 7, it was extremely simple and automatic. The only exceptions had to do with the morninglinc devices, and your instructions explaining how to set them up were very clear and easy to follow.

Posted on
Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:08 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

You should be able to delete any PowerLinc group regardless of what's in it. What exactly can't you do?

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1