Roku Plugin and Indigo 7 Errors

Posted on
Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:12 pm
Sharek326 offline

Roku Plugin and Indigo 7 Errors

Any plans to update Roku Plugin for Indigo 7. Since update I been getting a few errors

Code: Select all
 Roku Network Remote Plugin ErrorError in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Roku Network Remote.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkPlugin.py", line 1135, in executeAction
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Roku Network Remote.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkIndigoAction.py", line 162, in generateActionCommands
TypeError: range() integer end argument expected, got float.

WebServer                       request to execute "V12MediaControl" control #20 from 192.168.1.10

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Roku Network Remote.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkPlugin.py", line 1135, in executeAction
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Roku Network Remote.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkIndigoAction.py", line 162, in generateActionCommands

Nov 12, 2016, 10:09:21 PM
   Reloading plugin "Roku Network Remote Plugin 1.6.19"
   Stopping plugin "Roku Network Remote Plugin 1.6.19" (pid 81226)
   Z-Wave                          received "Media Room - Motion Sensor" status update is off
   Trigger                         Media Light Timer Start
   Roku Network Remote Plugin Errorexception in deviceStopComm(Living Room Roku Remote): invalid thread id
   Roku Network Remote Plugin Errorexception in deviceStopComm(Master Bath Roku): invalid thread id
   Roku Network Remote Plugin Errorexception in deviceStopComm(Master Bedroom Roku): invalid thread id
   Roku Network Remote Plugin Errorexception in deviceStopComm(Media Room Roku): invalid thread id
   Stopped plugin "Roku Network Remote Plugin 1.6.19"
   Starting plugin "Roku Network Remote Plugin 1.6.19" (pid 82593)
   Started plugin "Roku Network Remote Plugin 1.6.19"
   WebServer                       request to execute "V12MediaControl" control #20 from 192.168.1.10

Posted on
Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:28 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Roku Plugin and Indigo 7 Errors

Any plans to update Roku Plugin for Indigo 7. Since update I been getting a few errors

All my plugins have updated to i7 versions, about to post them up for download - just wasn't at home with then actual i7 announcement was made in order to post the new versions.

Posted on
Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:02 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Try updating to the latest (v2.0.3) and it should fix your errors...

Posted on
Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:36 pm
Sharek326 offline

Hey Rouge

I was wondering about something....every now and again I see the below error hit my Log. It doesn't seem to bother anything as the plugin always works flawless. Just wondering what it is.

Roku Network Remote Plugin ErrorError in plugin execution:

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Roku Network Remote.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkRESTfulDevice.py", line 315, in concurrentCommandProcessingThread
self.handleRESTfulError(command, e, responseObj)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'responseObj' referenced before assignment

Posted on
Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:44 pm
RogueProeliator offline

I was wondering about something....every now and again I see the below error hit my Log. It doesn't seem to bother anything as the plugin always works flawless. Just wondering what it is.

Looks like it it catching an error before the networking and passing an uninitialized object to a subsequent handler. Although it isn't used and therefore doesn't "bomb" the plugin I should properly initialize that so you don't see that error. Thanks for pointing it out / asking about it - I'll get it fixed up in the next version.

Adam

Posted on
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:50 pm
Sharek326 offline

Hey Adam,

I was wondering if you ever had a chance to look at this error? I still see it in the log from time to time

Roku Network Remote Plugin ErrorError in plugin execution:

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Roku Network Remote.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkRESTfulDevice.py", line 315, in concurrentCommandProcessingThread
self.handleRESTfulError(command, e, responseObj)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'responseObj' referenced before assignment

Posted on
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:19 pm
RogueProeliator offline

I was wondering if you ever had a chance to look at this error? I still see it in the log from time to time

Hey, sorry for the delay in responding... been meaning to get back with you for a while now. :-( At any rate, check the latest version and see if it doesn't work better for you. I don't remember that particular issue, but I think it was fixed a version back that may not have ever been officially released. Oops.

If you keep getting it after updating, please let me know and we will get it fixed up!

Adam

Posted on
Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:28 am
autolog offline

Version 2.2.0 - See this thread: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=10798

EDIT: Post now doesn't make sense as the original post to which I was replying asking about a newer version has been deleted - I must remember to quote replies to posts in future! :wink:

Posted on
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:31 am
Sharek326 offline

Sorry about that I said I was running 2.0.3 then realized there was a newer version so I deleted the post

Page 1 of 1