[Resolved] Plugin can't find Tivo Bolt?

Posted on
Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:52 am
Japple55 offline

[Resolved] Plugin can't find Tivo Bolt?

I'm guessing this is a config issue but thought I would ask...is the Bolt supported? I upgraded from a Premier to a Bolt and I'm unable to get the plugin to see the Bolt (nothing in the config dropdown selection box). Even manually entering the reserved IP address (with MAK), it doesn't find it. I've tried everything I can think of: recreating the device, reloading the plugin, downgrading then to 1.3 and upgrading again to 1.4.19, rebooting the Mac & Router, restarting Indigo (obviously). I've listed the debug log entry below. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: {faceslap} Reread the installation instructions - forgot to enable Network Control on the new Tivo Bolt. Did that and it was immediately discovered.

Jim

Posted on
Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: [Resolved] Plugin can't find Tivo Bolt?

EDIT: {faceslap} Reread the installation instructions - forgot to enable Network Control on the new Tivo Bolt. Did that and it was immediately discovered.

Sorry for the delayed response - been away from the computer most of the weekend. Glad that you got it working -- as far as I know the Bolt should support the same command set as the Premier's, so should have the full commands (actions) available to you.

Adam

Posted on
Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:40 am
Japple55 offline

Re: [Resolved] Plugin can't find Tivo Bolt?

Thanks, Adam. Yes, so far, everything seems to be working fine.
Jim

Page 1 of 1