Found modules

Posted on
Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:27 pm
ken_jacobs offline

Found modules

When I start Indigo, I get the following info on the event log:
Z-Wave connected to Z-Stick S2 interface on /dev/cu.SLAB_USBtoUART (firmware 3.07)
Z-Wave found module included in controller with no matching device (missing or disabled): 004 - Binary Sensor (routing)
Z-Wave found module included in controller with no matching device (missing or disabled): 013 - Binary Sensor (routing)
Z-Wave found module included in controller with no matching device (missing or disabled): 017 - Relay Power Switch
Z-Wave found module included in controller with no matching device (missing or disabled): 018 - Relay Power Switch
Z-Wave found module included in controller with no matching device (missing or disabled): 030 - Multilevel Sensor (routing)

What does it mean and how do I deal with it.

Posted on
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:28 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Found modules

That means that your Z-Wave interface has 5 devices included in it's network that you don't have Indigo devices defined for. Add them in Indigo. If they don't exist, try adding them anyway (one at a time) and then select the Interfaces->Z-Wave->Remove Failed Modules from Controller menu item. That should remove them from your Z-Wave interface.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1