Lock icon in indigo touch

Posted on
Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:27 am
Dewster35 offline

Lock icon in indigo touch

I just updated a z-wave lock from Vera to natively indigo. When seeing this device from the web, it has a fancy lock and unlock icon. When looking at it via indigo touch I get an on off switch. Any ideas on how to get this updated to look like a lock on indigo touch?
Attachments
IMG_3426.PNG
IMG_3426.PNG (266.02 KiB) Viewed 1311 times
IMG_3424.PNG
IMG_3424.PNG (129.97 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

Posted on
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:39 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Lock icon in indigo touch

That requires a change to the Indigo Touch app so isn't yet available. Definitely on the wish/todo list though.

Posted on
Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:57 am
johnpolasek offline

matt (support) wrote:
That requires a change to the Indigo Touch app so isn't yet available. Definitely on the wish/todo list though.

While you're at it, you might also want to fix the state in the triggers and conditions dialogs to be consistent with the display in the Devices window... Whenever I am setting them up, I'm always trying to remember is on/off state "off" = "Locked" or "Unlocked"?

Posted on
Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:03 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

johnpolasek wrote:
matt (support) wrote:

While you're at it, you might also want to fix the state in the triggers and conditions dialogs to be consistent with the display in the Devices window... Whenever I am setting them up, I'm always trying to remember is on/off state "off" = "Locked" or "Unlocked"?

Indigo Touch changes are, unfortunately, unrelated to Mac client UI changes. Changing those in the Mac client is not as straight forward as one might expect so it may take a while to get to them. They are on the list though.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:48 pm
Dewster35 offline

No worries guys. Not a big deal, just wasn't sure if I had hosed something up when I brought my locks native to Indigo. Thank you so much for the great enhancements to Indigo 7. While adding even more capability, you've managed to improve the simplicity. You guys are rock stars! :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 1