Flush 2 Micro Relay (ZMNHBD) not responding

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:52 am
Mattias offline

Flush 2 Micro Relay (ZMNHBD) not responding

I have five Qubino Flush 2 Micro Relay (ZMNHBD), and they all have troubles with:
a) when pushing the wallswitch nothing shows in Indigo (after a re-sync this seem to be ok a short while and then goes back)
b) showing the energy/consumption figures - sometimes energy for relay1 on relay2 and vice versa

Especially a) is driving me (and my wife) nuts, since I want to see when the lights are on or not (and now you can't trust the system).

Jay/Matt any ideas?

(I have a set of 1 relay version, and those are working ok)
//Mattias

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:57 pm
CrazyFin offline

Re: Flush 2 Micro Relay (ZMNHBD) not responding

@Mattias:

Sorry but this has not been fixed yet.
If you read in the ZMNBD thread you can see that we all experience the same problem as you do, i.e. GUI is not updating when switching on relay 1 or 2 via I1 and I2: Qubino ZMNHBDx problems in Indigo

I also have several of the Flush 1D and Flush 1 relays and they are updating the GUI more correctly: Qubino Flush 1D relay

Qubino has made the life quite difficult for platform developers with the same device model using different firmwares that are doing endpoint mappings/updates in COMPLETELY different ways...
And not to mention the stupid thing that if you change param 100 and 101 you have to do a soft reset of the device and then include it back into the controller as a new node and then re-sync it back into Indigo using the new node ID... :-(

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:09 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

FYI – I hope to have a new beta build of Indigo's Z-Wave library here in a bit to try for the Qubino's. Stay tuned...

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:10 pm
Mattias offline

Thanks for clarifying. I did read/comment that thread earlier but easn't sure whats fixedand whats not.
Matt/Jay do you have any clues on how to solve it? Or is in a very distant future?

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:12 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Try this beta of Indigo's Z-Wave plugin. Double-click the .zip file twice: once to unzip it, and again to install the plugin.

Finally, exclude the module from the Z-Stick and re-include it and then re-sync it again in Indigo (note you will have to select the new node ID). Does it work more reliably? I'm not sure this will fix the energy reporting problems, but hopefully the states of the relays themselves will show correctly in Indigo.

Can you post the Event Log results of the re-sync as well as what occurs when you control the relays from Indigo and at the switches themselves?

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:26 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Since there is already another ZMNHBD thread going, I'm going to lock this thread. Just post any follow-ups over here on this thread instead.

Page 1 of 1