Ideas are now missing

Posted on
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:40 pm
roussell offline

Re: Ideas are now missing

durosity wrote:
@roussell yeah In my experience most dogs are scared of cats, and in a fight the dog tends to come out worse. Cats claws are mighty sharp and dogs noses are veeeery sensitive!

So true! Sorry to read about your loss. It's really tough losing a furry friend, I'll be a wreck when mine go.

Terry

Posted on
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 pm
durosity offline

Indeed :(

Oh and on the RooWiFi note I’m not 100% sure if the current RooWifi 2 module works with the plugin or not.. it’s plugin is open source so even if it didn’t immediately I’m sure some smart sod could fix it. Jay would probably do it for a Klondike bar.. whatever that is.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:37 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

durosity wrote:
Me too dude. He was a lovely little boy, spent most of his time lying on my lap purring exceptionally loudly. He was thick as mince but a kind soul.. I miss him so very deeply :(

Very sorry to hear it. We've lost 2 in the past 3 years - one to old age and the other to a heart valve issue (apparently rare in felines). Both were bad but the latter really sucked since she was only 10.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:45 pm
durosity offline

Ideas are now missing

Oh dear I’m sorry to hear that Jay.. we lost our Zorro due to a heart issue too.. he went in to have a cancerous lump removed from his mouth.. it all went fine but the morning after he had a turn, probably due to his hypertrophic cardiomyopathy that was causing a built up of fluid on his lungs. He was only 7.

It’s horrible when we lose our little buddies. Even if you need a roomba to clean up after them!

Computer says no.

Posted on
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:02 am
durosity offline

Oh and I meant to say before on the AV front I find the Harmony Remote and hub combo the best option.. I’ve got everything nicely in sync, and having a single hardware remote that reports the current activity is nice. I’ve got one for every tv in my house. My favourite model is the now discontinued Harmony Ultimate.. the annoying thing about it is the media control buttons located above the screen but the overall feel of that remote is much nicer than the Elite that replaced it.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:13 am
MarcoGT offline

Hi,

very interesting abut Google Home in Italian, but for me Google Home makes not very much sense because I already have a Sonos Play:1, so it would be nice to have another Sonos One to put them together; but it has Amazon Alexa and Alexa does not understand Italian yet :(

Need to wait? Any roadmap for Alexa?