Philip Hue Beyond

Posted on
Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 am
Andy_Wismer offline

Philip Hue Beyond

Hi

Great work you did with this plugin, Nathan!

I have several Hue Bulbs, Hue Lux Bulbs (Unicolored), Lightstrips, Bloom and Iris, all working fine including presets.

Now I recieved my first Hue Beyond table lamp (After trying it out, I ordered a second!) and it works great. These are set up using the "Hue Group (Experimental)", which works well except for the presets. It isn't possible to load or save a preset for a Hue Group (Experimental) lamp.

As I'm fairly capable when it comes down to UN*X or console, I can help out with logs or whatever if it would assist debugging, getting a newer version everyone can benefit from!

Thanks

Andy Wismer

Posted on
Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:13 pm
nsheldon offline

Re: Philip Hue Beyond

Hi Andy. Thanks for the compliments and offer of assistance. It might be a while before I can make modifications to the Hue Lights plugin as I've just moved and started a new job and haven't unpacked everything yet (including my Indigo server). I'll keep this in mind though for the next update.

Posted on
Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:13 pm
Andy_Wismer offline

Hi Nathan
You're not the only one moving - moved on the 20th of March.
It's a 1930 Chalet in the Swiss town of Zug, between Zurich and Lucerne, and the view from my balcony is fantastic!
All the more to use Philips Hue to replicate the moods from those beautiful sunsets!
My Indigo / Hue / Mac Server is up and running, still have to wait a couple of days for my internet, though... ;-(

Best Regards
Andy
Attachments
IMG_2037.JPG
View from my new home...
IMG_2037.JPG (353.84 KiB) Viewed 1745 times

Posted on
Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:15 pm
nsheldon offline

Very nice!! :D

Page 1 of 1