MR26 problem

Posted on
Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:31 am
ac46 offline

MR26 problem

My MR26 doesn't seem to be receiving any signals when being used with Indigo. I made sure it is enabled and in the right port in the preferences. I tried a spare MR26 that I have and still nothing. I'm using a G3 desktop.

Any ideas?

Posted on
Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:53 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: MR26 problem

Presuming you have the preferences set correctly: "Interface communication online" checked, "Enable RF receiver interface" checked, "Interface type" set to MR26, and the correct serial port selected, it should just work.

Did you end up getting Keyspan adapter? If so, have you downloaded the latest drivers from the Keyspan website? I know there is a bug in the Keyspan Serial Assistant application that can cause the driver to get into a bad state. I recommend not using the Serial Assistant application at all. A reboot fixes the driver once it has gone bad, so you might want to try rebooting so the driver gets reloaded.

If that still does not work, then send me an email offline (indigo-support at perceptiveautomation.com) and I'll walk you through a couple of additional steps to see if Indigo is receiving any data at all from the MR26.

Regards,
Matt

Page 1 of 1