iPhone Control Pages

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 pm
leebu offline

iPhone Control Pages

Does anyone have a set of control pages designed for iPhone Safari that are generic and work like the 'mini-pages'??

I've done a 'search' and gotten pretty confused by the results...

Lee

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:49 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: iPhone Control Pages

Hi Lee,

Currently, you'll have to layout the individual controls on the Control Page yourself. There isn't a Control Page that dynamically creates/places the controls based on your Devices. Getting something that works well on the iPhone out-of-the-box, without having to create Control Pages, is a top priority for the next major release of Indigo. Control Pages are nice in that they give you great flexibility and customization, but they aren't currently useful for automatically showing all of your devices.

Regards,
Matt

Posted on
Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:40 pm
seaofclouds offline

iphone friendly basic_mini views

you can have a look at my revised pages at:

http://github.com/seaofclouds/indigo-mini-view-plugin

please feel free to contribute. i'll post more questions in these boards as i make additional progess.
Last edited by seaofclouds on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted on
Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:56 pm
jashaffner offline

(No subject)

How about making a plugin instead of "replacing" the core files? I just now tried your work and it worked out nicely for my touchscreen. Sweet!

One more thing. I followed the instructions and used git but after cloning your git repo, it would create a directory, indigo-web, under IndigoWebServer. I had to go in there and move the files up to the parent directory.

Thank you very much for sharing your work. :-)

Page 1 of 1