Templinc -- next phase

Posted on
Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:37 pm
ctdkite offline

Templinc -- next phase

Okay, I have the templinc working. Now, how can I chart the variables recorded by Indigo?I know this is probably simple, but I am new to applescripting and I just can find out how.

I would like to chart/graph the temperature readings. Putting the readings directly into a charting program would be nice, but simply entering the numbers with tabs in texteditor would be enough. I could paste the data into Excel or something later.

On a related matter, does anyone know of a program like Maquarium (http://www.everydaysoftware.net/maquarium/), but more flexible and able to accept data collected by Indigo? I need it for vivaria, not aquaria, so I need to be able to create my own data categories, such as humidity, lighting, etc.

Any help would be appreciated for this newbie.

Chris

Posted on
Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:59 pm
gregjsmith offline

Re: Templinc -- next phase

ctdkite wrote:
On a related matter, does anyone know of a program like Maquarium (http://www.everydaysoftware.net/maquarium/), but more flexible and able to accept data collected by Indigo? I need it for vivaria, not aquaria, so I need to be able to create my own data categories, such as humidity, lighting, etc.

I realize this post is a little old but I wanted the same thing. I asked the developer for some kind of support in the program you you suggest and they seemed receptive to it. I would email them and asked them, the more that ask for it the more likely they will add it.

Posted on
Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:27 am
Weborican offline

I'd like to second the motion

I am also looking to do the same, but so far I have not been able to find an answer.

I live in Texas and the weather is starting to get pretty hot. I'd like to monitor the temperature in my garage, and possibly the temperature inside a refrigerator I keep in the garage during the days of summer. I don't want to constantly monitor it, but rather put the data into Excel and chart it.

So, any ideas out there? :-)

TIA

Page 1 of 1