FREE plugin for LightwaveRF, HomeEasy, Chacon, Nexa, KAKU

Posted on
Thu May 24, 2012 6:14 am
b_weijenberg offline

FREE plugin for LightwaveRF, HomeEasy, Chacon, Nexa, KAKU

The free RFXtrx plugin is now available in the User Contribution Library
http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/fil ... php?id=186

This plug-in supports the RFXtrx433 and RFXrec433.
European users can use this plug-in with the RFXtrx433 to control cheap RF lamp and appliance modules like: LightwaveRF, HomeEasy UK, HomeEasy EU, KlikAanKlikUit, NEXA, ANSLUT, Chacon, Intertechno and more..

The RFXrec433 has the same receive options as the RFXtrx433 has.
The most important sensors are the Oregon scientific weather sensors. Oregon Body Weight scales can also be received but they are no longer produced and the very last are probably available on Ebay or Amazon.

It is not advised to use AC (HomeEasy,Chacon,KAKU,NEXA) sensors. Read the full story at:
http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7337

Posted on
Thu May 24, 2012 7:14 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: FREE plugin for LightwaveRF, HomeEasy, Chacon, Nexa, KAK

Terrific. I believe Norm is just about ready to ship out the RFXrec433's you sent him, and he also has some Oregon Scientific sensors available.

I'm happy with how well the RFX hardware and plugin work together. It has been very reliable in my house.

Thanks!

Posted on
Thu May 24, 2012 9:03 pm
norm offline

RFXrec433 receivers are shipping from MacHomeStore

Yep!
We have our first batch of the RFXrec433 receivers ready to ship out. We pretest each one within Indigo using the 3rd Party RFXCOM Plugin before it leaves us. We have also developed a one page Quick Start Installation Sheet relative to Indigo and the plugin to facilitate the Indigo user getting the module up and running within just a couple of minutes.

— Norm
Indigo Store
10 Years Serving the Indigo Community

Page 1 of 1