Battery Status

Posted on
Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:37 am
Sevilsivle offline

Battery Status

Hi,

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure I used to see the battery status of my OS temperature sensor in the custom states window.
This is no longer the case.
Any ideas, or was I only dreaming?

regards

Tim

Posted on
Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:32 am
echiang offline

Re: Battery Status

I also noticed that too. I think the battery status disappeared after I upgraded to Indigo 6 Beta 8 or 9.

Ed

Posted on
Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 pm
hamw offline

My battery status for all the Oregon Scientific devices has been "10" consistently. Now for several it is "1". Is that the only 2 statuses, and I should replace the batteries now, or something else?

Posted on
Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:12 pm
AndyVirus offline

Hello,

I have just moved over from Vera to Indigo and so far all is excellent.

I have noticed since using my Oregon temp/humid sensors & my OWL113 with Indigo + the RFXtrx plugin that the battery levels do not show at all for either of the device types in Indigo.
The temp sensors are OREGON THGN-132-ES Remote Sensor / Thermometer / Hygrometer. The temp and humidity are fine just no battery levels.

(Thankyou for this by the way, would have never mad the move if it was not for RFXtrx support and DSC Support)

Posted on
Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:20 am
jalves offline

hamw wrote:
My battery status for all the Oregon Scientific devices has been "10" consistently. Now for several it is "1". Is that the only 2 statuses, and I should replace the batteries now, or something else?

I've read that the reported battery status has only 3 levels, 10, 1 and (presumably) 0 because its actually a binary number. If you've dropped from 10 to 1 it indicates its time to replace the batteries.

Running Indigo 2023.2 on a 24" iMac M1), OS X 14.4
Jeff

Page 1 of 1