ITach and Unifi AP

Posted on
Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:06 am
Sharek326 offline

ITach and Unifi AP

I was wondering if anyone else has seen the problem I am currently facing. Last night I upgraded my Unifi AP Pro to version 3.7.29.5446. Since then I can't get the Itach Wireless to join the network. I reset it about 20 times and set up the Itach. I flashed the firmware incase something went wrong there. I can't get it to join the wireless network.

Posted on
Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:53 am
edwazere offline

Re: ITach and Unifi AP

I had a similar problem, but with my Amazon Echo, and one of the Kindle Paper whites in the house. The other two kindles, and the echo dots were fine.
I spent a while on the live chat in the controller, and ended up rolling back the firmware on all aps and the controller, only then would it connect again. Only those 2 devices out of the 30 or so in the house.
Probably worth raising it with them, as personally I think there might be a problem with this latest firmware.

Posted on
Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:46 am
Sharek326 offline

That was my next step. I am currently rolling back the controller.

Posted on
Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:54 pm
Korey offline

Sharek326 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone else has seen the problem I am currently facing. Last night I upgraded my Unifi AP Pro to version 3.7.29.5446. Since then I can't get the Itach Wireless to join the network. I reset it about 20 times and set up the Itach. I flashed the firmware incase something went wrong there. I can't get it to join the wireless network.

Make sure you have "Legacy" wireless checked or the AP will not allow 802.11b clients to connect, and thats the protocol the iTach speaks.

I had this issue a while back.

--
Korey

Page 1 of 1