Trigger Recording - Where are the files?

Posted on
Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 pm
swill offline

Trigger Recording - Where are the files?

Glad to have SS 3.0 and Indigo 6 talking to each other! Works great.

I am trying to set up a trigger using the "Trigger Recording" when my DSC Garage Door opens. Where does it keep the SS images? Ideally I'd like to start snapping pics at 1 or 2 second intervals (or a movie) when the garage door opens. Can this be done and if so, how?

Thank you!
Scott

Posted on
Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:19 pm
Dewster35 offline

Re: Trigger Recording - Where are the files?

swill wrote:
Glad to have SS 3.0 and Indigo 6 talking to each other! Works great.

I am trying to set up a trigger using the "Trigger Recording" when my DSC Garage Door opens. Where does it keep the SS images? Ideally I'd like to start snapping pics at 1 or 2 second intervals (or a movie) when the garage door opens. Can this be done and if so, how?

Thank you!
Scott

I believe it defaults to your documents folder. I don't recall ever changing it and that's where mine live.

Posted on
Wed May 01, 2013 1:08 am
Perry The Cynic offline

Re: Trigger Recording - Where are the files?

The Capture destination setting at the bottom of the camera Settings determines where recording files are put. The Pre-capture setting (Motion Capture tab, Camera Settings) determines how many seconds before a motion trigger get saved. These are all settings in SecuritySpy. In general, all the recording is done by SecuritySpy, but you can trigger recording with an action from Indigo.

Cheers
-- perry

Page 1 of 1