HTTP Error Code 400 unknown

Posted on
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:02 am
Different Computers offline

HTTP Error Code 400 unknown

This has just started today, as far as I know.
Code: Select all
Nanoleaf                        sent "Wall Art" Set Effect to Classic Visualizer
   Nanoleaf Error                  Problem setting the effect on the device 'Indicator': HTTP Error code 400 unknown
   Nanoleaf Error                  Communication lost with "Indicator" - status set to 'No Acknowledgment' (no ack)

I've got 2 Auroras and it just happens to the one I call "Indicator." Reloading or disabling and re-enabling the plugin restores function, but it loses it again after a short while. I'm in the process of power cycling the Aurora now and I'll see if that restores everything.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:32 am

Re: HTTP Error Code 400 unknown

Restarted the problem Aurora, and a few minutes later the same issue popped up. I can access the Aurora from the Nanoleaf app.

On the most recent reload of the plugin, I got a new error
Code: Select all
  Nanoleaf                        Autolog 'Nanoleaf V1 Controller' checking for Plugin update
   Nanoleaf                        Checking for updates...
   Nanoleaf Error                  Error: Bad Gateway
   Nanoleaf                        No updates are availabley

But then the Indicator came back up. However, it seems like the time before it switches to NO ACK is shortening.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:43 am

Ok, it looks like the Rhythm module was partially unplugged and that was throwing off something.

Posted on
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:33 am
autolog offline

That's the sort of problem I like i.e resolved :D

Thanks for the updates. It is useful to know what might cause this issue should it occur in the future. :)

Posted on
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Thank you for a remarkably trouble-free plugin! I just love all the things I can do with these lights via Indigo.

And did you see their announcement of new square lights with touch feedback?

Page 1 of 1