Dynamic Control Plugin

Posted on
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 am
george99 offline

Re: Dynamic Control Plugin

Where is the PDF docs located. Its not in the download and I don't see a link to it anywhere.

Posted on
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:22 pm
AutoMation01 offline

Re: Dynamic Control Plugin

I know this is a really old thread but I am just now playing around with this plugin and could use some help ..... :oops:

Does anyone have the referenced PDF file that can be posted / shared? I do not see it in the zip file for the plugin or in the Github repository?

Can I safely assume that this plugin still works with the current version of Indigo? I have struggled through many of the installation issues as described earlier in this thread, but believe I have the plugin running now without blowing up on the missing configuration directory and files.

Problem is now that it runs, I am not sure how to use it ... Thought the referenced PDF file might provide me some additional clues.

I am hoping to setup a dynamic display of SONOS playlist names on a scroll-able element on a control page. Perhaps a scroll-able list that one could select from. Is this doable? Can anyone offers some clues has to best approach this?

I have created a test control page element and a test action but not clear how to feed the SONOS plugin information? I can also provide the playlist var data via python scripting through soco. Just not sure how to get this playlist data to the plugin configuration and how to utilize the variable list of values through a dynamic display?

It seems that one of the sample png files shows a scroll list of songs as a example .... How is this done?

Any insights from others that have traversed similar ground in this area is greatly appreciated ...

Thanks ....