Netatmo plugin discussion

Posted on
Thu May 25, 2017 9:24 am
bmun offline

Error After Mini Replaced

[Moved to Netatmo discussion]

I had an old mini running Indigo for years. It failed a couple of days ago. I replaced it. Now, running either Indigo 6 or 7, I get the following. I've seen similar threads, but no solutions. I deleted the Netatmo devices, re-introduced them - same result.

It just keeps retrying every 10 seconds and fails. Everything else Indigo related works fine. Any ideas?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 219, in closedPrefsConfigUi
File "plugin.py", line 72, in readNetatmo
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Netatmo.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/lnetatmo.py", line 73, in __init__
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Netatmo.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/lnetatmo.py", line 269, in postRequest
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 437, in open
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 550, in http_response
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 475, in error
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 558, in http_error_default
HTTPError: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request

Netatmo Plugin Debug Entered: Funct runConcurrantThread
Netatmo Plugin Debug Entered: Funct readNetatmo
Netatmo Plugin Debug Entered: ClientAuth init
Netatmo Plugin Error Plugin stopping. Reason = HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
Netatmo Plugin Stopping Netatmo device read loop
Netatmo Plugin Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Posted on
Fri May 26, 2017 1:03 am
berkinet offline

Re: Error After Mini Replaced

bmun wrote:
[Moved to Netatmo discussion]

I had an old mini running Indigo for years. It failed a couple of days ago. I replaced it. Now, running either Indigo 6 or 7, I get the following. I've seen similar threads, but no solutions. I deleted the Netatmo devices, re-introduced them - same result.

It just keeps retrying every 10 seconds and fails. Everything else Indigo related works fine. Any ideas?

The error you are seeing indicates you have incorrect data in your plugin configuration. Perhaps when you moved your Indigo installation, the properties for the Netatmo plugin were lost. Try removing and reinstalling the plugin.

Posted on
Fri May 26, 2017 7:52 pm
bmun offline

Re: Netatmo plugin discussion

Why is the dialogue asking for a Client ID and a Client Secret? Would that have something to do with the errors I've been getting?

Posted on
Fri May 26, 2017 10:27 pm
berkinet offline

bmun wrote:
Why is the dialogue asking for a Client ID and a Client Secret? Would that have something to do with the errors I've been getting?

Yes. That information is required to connect with the Netatmo servers.

Posted on
Mon May 29, 2017 5:50 am
gmoeller offline

Netatmo module does not trigger...

Hi,

I am using version 0.5.5 of the Netatmo plugin with the base module, one outdoor module and the rain gauge.
All the devices seem to work fine, I got all the values displayed in the device overview and in my control pages.

However, when I am trying to set a trigger on "Temperature" of my outdoor module, it never gets triggered. In my case, I used the "Becomes greater than" argument to trigger an action when a temperature exceeds a certain value.

I disabled any conditions but it does never fire the trigger...

The log is only showing this:

Netatmo Plugin Debug Entered: Funct readNetatmo
Netatmo Plugin TTL set to:3600 seconds

Any idea on this?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Guido

Posted on
Tue May 30, 2017 1:25 am
berkinet offline

Re: Netatmo module does not trigger...

gmoeller wrote:
...I am using version 0.5.5 of the Netatmo plugin...

Version 0.6.0 is now current Try that and see if it resolves your issue.

Posted on
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:18 pm
gmoeller offline

Ah, thanks!

Missed that update...

I will install the latest version and check again.

Guido

Posted on
Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:26 am
gmoeller offline

Hi,

so I updated to version 0.6.0 but the trigger still doesn't´t fire...
Temperature readings are still working fine and I got no error in the event log.

Any other idea?

Thanks!

Guido

Posted on
Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:57 am
berkinet offline

gmoeller wrote:
...Any other idea?...

Try setting a trigger on any change in temperature and let me know if that works.

Posted on
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:07 am
gmoeller offline

Hi,

setting a trigger on *any change* did work - the trigger was fired exactly every 10 minutes.
In the Netatmo plugin configuration, I have set the "Frequency of updates" to 5 minutes, no idea why the trigger is active only every 10 minutes.

However, also the *becomes greater than* condition seems to work now...
I will observe it over the next days but it seems to be okay right now!

Thanks!

Posted on
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:39 am
berkinet offline

gmoeller wrote:
...setting a trigger on *any change* did work - the trigger was fired exactly every 10 minutes.
In the Netatmo plugin configuration, I have set the "Frequency of updates" to 5 minutes, no idea why the trigger is active only every 10 minutes.

However, also the *becomes greater than* condition seems to work now...

Although the plugin let's you set an interval of <10 min, the Netatmo base station only updates the cloud server once every 10 minutes. That is why every other measurement you make shows no change. This behavior is by design to allow you a greater chance of catching an update as close as possible to the actual update time. That is, in your case, you will never be more than 5 minutes behind an update.

I am not sure why the plugin did not detect ">" previously, but as long as it is working now let's call it a small victory. But, do keep your eye on it.

Posted on
Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:31 am
norcoscia offline

I think this might be a problem on the server side since the plugin has been working great for a log time w/o any changes - my log is a blood bath and for some reason 2 of my devices are showing way to many decimal places - see below - is anyone else seeing this?

PS. I have my decimal places set to 1 - tried messing with the setting and reloading but no joy....
Attachments
2017-08-06_08-23-36.png
2017-08-06_08-23-36.png (13.83 KiB) Viewed 3566 times

_______
Norm

Posted on
Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:58 pm
Gusten offline

My logs is altso filling up with errors and I have no new data for the last five hours or so. I disabled the plugin for now and will test tomorrow again

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:12 pm
Seeker offline

Gusten wrote:
My logs is altso filling up with errors and I have no new data for the last five hours or so. I disabled the plugin for now and will test tomorrow again

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

same here. disabled for now.

Posted on
Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:25 pm
rvarela offline

Same here. Disabled for the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 26 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 26