Netatmo plugin discussion

Posted on
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:15 am
autolog offline

Re: Netatmo plugin discussion

MarcoGT wrote:
Is the rain gauge working out of box? I mean, can I integrate into Indigo?

Thanks
Marco

Yes it works and can be integrated via the plugin. :)

Posted on
Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:40 am
berkinet offline

MarcoGT wrote:
Is the rain gauge working out of box? I mean, can I integrate into Indigo?....

Yes

Posted on
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 pm
MartinG offline

My turn to suffer the plugin problems posted above. I do have a little debug info to add.

On configuring the plugin for the first time, having read (and I think implemented, correctly, all the guidance above on app names etc), I get this:

Code: Select all
13 Nov 2017, 18:10:10
   Netatmo Plugin                  Netatmo device configuration changed. Polling Netatmo's web server for an update
   Netatmo Plugin                  Netatmo device configuration changed. Polling Netatmo's web server for an update
   Netatmo Plugin Error            Error in plugin execution UiClosed2:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 227, in closedDeviceConfigUi
  File "plugin.py", line 107, in readNetatmo
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'

Then, after reloading the plugin I get this, which repeats ad infinitum:

13 Nov 2017, 18:10:47
   Reloading plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0"
   Stopping plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0" (pid 84866)
   Netatmo Plugin                  Stopping Netatmo plugin
   Stopped plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0"
   Starting plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0" (pid 85122)
   Netatmo Plugin                  Log level preferences are set to "Normal".
   Started plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0"
   Netatmo Plugin                  Your plugin version, v0.6.0, is current.
   Netatmo Plugin Error            Plugin stopping. Reason = 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'
   Netatmo Plugin                  Stopping Netatmo device read loop
   Netatmo Plugin Error            plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
   Netatmo Plugin Error            Plugin stopping. Reason = 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'
   Netatmo Plugin Error            plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Posted on
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:34 am
berkinet offline

MartinG wrote:
My turn to suffer the plugin problems posted above. I do have a little debug info to add.
... ...On configuring the plugin for the first time, having read (and I think implemented, correctly, all the guidance above on app names etc), I get this:...
It sounds like a device configuration error. I suggest you delete all your Netatmo devices and then restart with just the indoor module, making sure you have the Netatmo Station Name and Module Name entered exactly as they are set in the Netatmo web site. Note, the Indigo Device name is just a label and does not have to be the same as the Module name.

Once you have the Indoor module working, you can add other modules.

Posted on
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:07 pm
MartinG offline

OK... looks like we're cooking.

One of the delights of the Netatmo website is that there are many fields called "Name",

So, in the hope it is helpful to others,

For the Station Name, I used the name which appears at the top when you click on the Gear Icon at the top right. In my case, this is "Home"
    For Module Name, I used the Name which appears under "INDOOR MODULE", or under "OUTDOOR MODULE". In my case, these are "Indoor" and "Outdoor" respectively.
    On dev.netatmo.com, the app name doesn't appear to matter, but the client id and client secret definitely are important for Indigo.

Posted on
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:02 pm
mlooss offline

Hi there, his plug-in was working but stopped all of a sudden and I have not looked into it until tonight. I have followed this discussion and all instruction, but I cannot get this to work anymore. I also created a second app, not containing the name Netatmo, disabled the existing app and used the new keys. My credentials work on the web login, so that can't be the issue either.

Below are the errors I get, maybe some can figure out what is going on here.

Thanks

Reloading plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0"
Stopping plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0" (pid 40856)
Netatmo Plugin Stopping Netatmo plugin
Stopped plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0"
Starting plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0" (pid 93985)
Netatmo Plugin Log level preferences are set to "Intense Debug".
Started plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.0"
Netatmo Plugin Debug Entered: Funct startup
Netatmo Plugin Debug versionCheck() called
Netatmo Plugin url:http://yikes.com/plugins/Netatmo.html
Netatmo Plugin Your plugin version, v0.6.0, is current.
Netatmo Plugin Debug Entered: Funct runConcurrantThread
Netatmo Plugin Debug Entered: Funct readNetatmo
Netatmo Plugin Debug Entered: ClientAuth init
Netatmo Plugin Error Plugin stopping. Reason = HTTP Error 400:
Netatmo Plugin Stopping Netatmo device read loop
Netatmo Plugin Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
Netatmo Plugin Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
Trigger Update server memory variable

Posted on
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:14 pm
berkinet offline

mlooss wrote:
...Below are the errors I get, maybe some can figure out what is going on here...

The 400 Error is sent by Netatmo and indicates they see a problem with your request, Probably your credentials... account, password, etc. Set the debugging to a higher level to get more details on the request.

Posted on
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:17 pm
mlooss offline

berkinet wrote:
mlooss wrote:
...Below are the errors I get, maybe some can figure out what is going on here...

The 400 Error is sent by Netatmo and indicates they see a problem with your request, Probably your credentials... account, password, etc. Set the debugging to a higher level to get more details on the request.

Thanks for your fast response, this log excerpt was with the highest debug level setting. I tested my credentials on the web and they work there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:47 pm
berkinet offline

mlooss wrote:
...this log excerpt was with the highest debug level setting....

I have uploaded a new version of the plugin that will give a little more information about the request sent to Netatmo. It is available at:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d-RsH ... Kr4pp51Avr

NOTE to other users: Unless you are having connection problems, do not download this version. It has no functional changes.

Posted on
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:44 pm
mlooss offline

berkinet wrote:
mlooss wrote:
...this log excerpt was with the highest debug level setting....

I have uploaded a new version of the plugin that will give a little more information about the request sent to Netatmo. It is available at:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d-RsH ... Kr4pp51Avr

NOTE to other users: Unless you are having connection problems, do not download this version. It has no functional changes.

berkinet, really appreciate your help, but I got the plug-in working, without the new test release, at least somewhat. On the Netatmo Connect site, I disabled my app and then enabled it again and it fixed the authentication error. The errors I am getting now, are write errors and I see that my Netatmo app does not included the scope of write, only read. Unfortunately , I am not a developer, I can only hack things together LOL and the site has instructions how to create scopes but again it is beyond my skill level and the lack of time to learn it.

Should I still install this release from you?

Nov 24, 2017 at 20:23:10
Netatmo Plugin Debug Found Netatmo device 'Media Room Indoor' (MEDIA ROOM INDOOR) for station:Mansion Del Norte Station
Netatmo Plugin Debug Added Netatmo device 'Media Room Indoor' to update list
Netatmo Plugin Debug Found Netatmo device 'Patio Rain Gauge' (PATIO RAIN GAUGE) for station:Mansion Del Norte Station
Netatmo Plugin Debug Added Netatmo device 'Patio Rain Gauge' to update list
Netatmo Plugin Debug Found Netatmo device 'Patio Terrace Module' (PATIO RAIN GAUGE) for station:Mansion Del Norte Station
Netatmo Plugin Debug Added Netatmo device 'Patio Terrace Module' to update list
Netatmo Plugin Debug DONE: got here wth netatmoDict:{u'Mansion Del Norte Station': {u'PATIO RAIN GAUGE': <indigo.Device object at 0x1060166e0>, u'MEDIA ROOM INDOOR': <indigo.Device object at 0x106016410>}}
Netatmo Plugin Debug Queryng Netatmo station:Mansion Del Norte Station
Netatmo Plugin Debug Received Netatmo station authorization:<lnetatmo.ClientAuth instance at 0x106114488>
Netatmo Plugin Debug Received Netatmo station data:<lnetatmo.DeviceList instance at 0x106114200>
Netatmo Plugin TTL set to:1800 seconds
Netatmo Plugin Debug Received Netatmo module:Patio Terrace Module, Value={u'date_min_temp': 1511540119, 'rf_status': 90, u'Temperature': 29.7, u'date_max_temp': 1511547013, u'min_temp': 28.5, 'battery_vp': 5434, u'max_temp': 32.7, 'When': 1511568992, u'Humidity': 76}
Netatmo Plugin Error Unable to write data for Netatmo module 'Patio Terrace Module'. No matching Indigo device found.
Netatmo Plugin Debug Received Netatmo module:Patio Rain Gauge, Value={u'sum_rain_24': 0.505, 'rf_status': 88, 'When': 1511568992, u'Rain': 0, 'battery_vp': 5606, u'sum_rain_1': 0}
Netatmo Plugin Error Unable to write data for Netatmo module 'Patio Rain Gauge'. No matching Indigo device found.
Netatmo Plugin Debug Received Netatmo module:Media Room Indoor, Value={u'Noise': 58, u'Temperature': 24.6, 'When': 1511568994, u'Humidity': 69, u'Pressure': 1009.5, u'CO2': 533, u'AbsolutePressure': 1009.5, u'date_max_temp': 1511539500, u'min_temp': 24.2, u'date_min_temp': 1511518432, 'wifi_status': 48, u'max_temp': 26.4}
Netatmo Plugin Error Unable to write data for Netatmo module 'Media Room Indoor'. No matching Indigo device found.

Posted on
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:45 pm
berkinet offline

mlooss wrote:
...I got the plug-in working, without the new test release, at least somewhat. ...Should I still install this release from you?...

Glad you resolved the problem. No, there is no need to install the version I posted. It just contained one extra line of debugging to display connection parameters.

Posted on
Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:14 am
MarcoGT offline

Is the plugin working with Indigo 6?
I get following errors:

Enabling plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.3"
  Starting plugin "Netatmo Plugin 0.6.3" (pid 44515)
  Netatmo Plugin Error            Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 15, in <module>
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Netatmo.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/berkinet.py", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: No module named requests

and inside the menu I only have "disable" and "reload", no configuration menu entry.

Thanks
Marco

Posted on
Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:07 pm
berkinet offline

MarcoGT wrote:
Is the plugin working with Indigo 6?
I get following errors:...
ImportError: No module named requests
Your Mac is missing the Python requests module. I believe this is included in Indigo 7. If you do not have it, you may need to add it to your MacOS Python installation. Though, I have never had any other reports that it was not available.

Posted on
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:18 am
MarcoGT offline

Okay, upgraded to I7 and plugin is loaded. I added the base module but I get HTTP error 400. I have only added the username and password of Netatmo login. No client/secret key. The base module name is the name of the internal module which I find on the Netatmo app?

Posted on
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:10 am
berkinet offline

MarcoGT wrote:
Okay, upgraded to I7 and plugin is loaded. I added the base module but I get HTTP error 400. I have only added the username and password of Netatmo login. No client/secret key. The base module name is the name of the internal module which I find on the Netatmo app?

You need to do a full configuration including all the requested information and also create an Indigo device for each Netatmo device you have registered with Netatmo.

Page 20 of 26 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26