Netatmo plugin discussion

Posted on
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:04 pm
t-star offline

Re: Netatmo plugin discussion

I went to upgrade my plugin. So I went to netatmo to do the app register thing. When I put in the name and the description I got an error "Unauthorized application name. Check our developer guidelines for more." I found this in the developer guidelines

Finally, do not use « Netatmo » in your app name, nor any confusing name.

I kept the version I had but wanted to pass it along.

Posted on
Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:57 am
berkinet offline

t-star wrote:
I went to upgrade my plugin. So I went to netatmo to do the app register thing. When I put in the name and the description I got an error "Unauthorized application name. Check our developer guidelines for more." I found this in the developer guidelines

Finally, do not use « Netatmo » in your app name, nor any confusing name.

I kept the version I had but wanted to pass it along.
Please contact Netatmo support. The Indigo Netatmo app was properly registered with them and they need to support it. I cannot change the app name in the plugin without breaking the plugin for other users (or making changes in the plugin, which I do not have the time to do right now).

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:31 am
autolog offline

I am running plugin version: 0.6.3

Started getting this error in the Indigo log:
Error device "Netatmo Living Room" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)

This is repeated for all my other internal modules and the external module.

I guess Netatamo have changed the API? :|

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:54 am
MartinG offline

Same here; started yesterday afternoon - here's the first instance of the Error message. I'm running v0.6.0

Code: Select all
28 Mar 2018, 14:30:28
   Error                           device "Netatmo Indoor" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Netatmo Indoor" state key pressure_trend not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Netatmo Outdoor" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)

Other parameters continue to be reported correctly; I'm getting indoor & outdoor temperature updates every few minutes as normal.

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:50 am
berkinet offline

MartinG wrote:
Same here; started yesterday afternoon - here's the first instance of the Error message. I'm running v0.6.0

Code: Select all
28 Mar 2018, 14:30:28
   Error                           device "Netatmo Indoor" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Netatmo Indoor" state key pressure_trend not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Netatmo Outdoor" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)

Other parameters continue to be reported correctly; I'm getting indoor & outdoor temperature updates every few minutes as normal.
It looks like they have added a new reporting state. I will look into it and get out an update.

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:07 am
berkinet offline

autolog wrote:
I am running plugin version: 0.6.3
Started getting this error in the Indigo log:
Error device "Netatmo Living Room" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)

This is repeated for all my other internal modules and the external module.
I guess Netatamo have changed the API? :|

All fixed. Netatmo added two new states: pressure_trend and temp_trend. They are now supported in the plugin. You can download the latest release, v0.6.4, from the plugin store

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:19 am
autolog offline

Excellent Service! :D

Installed new version and all OK. :)

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:53 pm
MartinG offline

Confirmed. I've also upgraded and all seems well. Thank-you.