Leap Plugin - Ra3 issue

Posted on
Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:06 pm
dz1rfj offline

Leap Plugin - Ra3 issue

Joe - Hope trips was fantastic!

So, I bought a Ra3 PROC3KIT with POE. Setup my 1st Lutron project, put two rooms on it for testing.

Motion and Dimmers in two rooms, works fine. Setup a new bridge using the Leap plugin. Paired it . It "Seems" to successfully create each device. Here is the issue I see:

1. Motion in indigo does not update once triggered
2. I can trigger the RA3 connected Dimmer (Ra2 6AND) ON
3. Thats it, cant trigger any action additional action again UNLESS I reload the plugin. Once a single action is taken, reload is required.
4. Upon LEAP plugin Reload, I can trigger another SINGLE action until reloading the plugin.

Things I tried :
In Indigo, I Disabled communication of my Caseta Pro and my RA2 Select Leap bridge device. This made no difference.
In Indigo, I disabled my Lutron Caseta Plugin. This made no difference.
The addition of the RA3 leap device has no negative impact on the other two hubs and associated leap devices...

The leap plugin has no section for either credentials or PORT. This port appears to use 51023. This shows in the Lutron PC software, under the ACTIVATE Tab, Processor section.

I will hold off on expanding into Ra3, and I will proceed with swapping out caseta dimmers with the Ra2 6ND dimmers in the meantime, as they work perfectly using the LEAP plugin via the Ra2 Select hub.

Happy to loan you the Ra3 PROC3KIT device until December, if that will help out in your development in any way.

I've activated email alerts on this post, should you want to borrow any items, I also do have that Lutron ceiling sensor I have extra you can keep for development / tinkering if you want it...

Thanks for this plugin, it opens up timers and countless actions to the Lutron devices.

Thanks
-Brian

Posted on
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:06 pm
FlyingDiver offline

Re: Leap Plugin - Ra3 issue

I have my starter set of RRa3 on order. Should have it in a week or so. I’ll be able to look into this then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:29 pm
FlyingDiver offline

However I could get a head start if you could post the device info and a debug log for when you press the buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe (aka FlyingDiver)

Posted on
Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:31 pm
dz1rfj offline

Joe- Let me know if you need additional details. Thanks
Attachments
Ra3Proc3Kit_Details.txt
Device Details
(1.76 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
BeforeReload.txt
Nothing happens if I Press Dimmer On off within Indigo
(1.36 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
AfterReload.txt
I can press either ON OR Off after Re-load, then reload is required.
(54.76 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

Thanks
-Brian

Posted on
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:09 am
FlyingDiver offline

I meant the output from the menu command "Write Home Assistant Entity Into to Log".

joe (aka FlyingDiver)

Posted on
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:48 am
FlyingDiver offline

1. Motion in indigo does not update once triggered
2. I can trigger the RA3 connected Dimmer (Ra2 6AND) ON
3. Thats it, cant trigger any action additional action again UNLESS I reload the plugin. Once a single action is taken, reload is required.
4. Upon LEAP plugin Reload, I can trigger another SINGLE action until reloading the plugin.

1. I don't see any motion events in either log, so I can't speculate on what's (not) happening here.

2. How is the trigger defined? It looks from the logs that you're attempting to trigger on the Foyer_Chandelier device state change, but it appears that the device is already on when you send more ON commands, so they don't actually do anything. So the trigger doesn't fire.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)

Page 1 of 1