Plugin errors

Posted on
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:33 pm
tcovington offline

Plugin errors

I've got 7.1.0 installed, and everything was working perfectly for a few days. Then the IP address of the hub apparently changed. So I reserved an IP address for it on my router and assumed it would work again. I can confirm that Indigo is using the correct IP for the harmony hub, but I keep getting this error if I try to start an activity or change an action that uses the harmony hub.

Error (client) timeout waiting for plugin response from com.flyingdiver.indigoplugin.harmonyhub for request UiGetValues2
Error (client) timeout waiting for plugin response from com.flyingdiver.indigoplugin.harmonyhub for request CallPluginFunc
Error (client) dialogForActionId() caught exception: NSInvalidArgumentException -- *** -[__NSPlaceholderDictionary initWithObjects:forKeys:count:]: attempt to insert nil object from objects[0]

Any thoughts on how to get it working again?

Posted on
Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:12 pm
tcovington offline

Re: Plugin errors

Interesting. An hour later, the commands I'd issued happened in relatively quick succession. The TV activity started, and then the stereo activity started.

This also just happened:

Harmony Hub Checking for updates...
Harmony Hub No updates are available
Error (client) received unexpected packet response UiGetValues2 (waiting for )
Error (client) received unexpected packet response CallPluginFunc (waiting for )
Error (client) received unexpected packet response CallPluginFunc (waiting for )

Posted on
Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:36 pm
FlyingDiver offline

I've seen those errors before. Usually happens when you have the editing window for the plugin or device configuration open and the plugin is restarted. Check all windows on all Indigo clients to make sure you haven't left any windows/dialog boxes open. Maybe quit and restart the client(s).

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm
tcovington offline

I'm fairly certain that I tried disabling / reenabling the plugin with a device config window open. So I restarted everything and it appears to be working. Thanks for the tip.

Also, thanks for the plugin. Pretty sweet.

Page 1 of 1