Plugin indentation error

Posted on
Tue May 23, 2017 5:54 am
kwijibo007 offline

Plugin indentation error

Hi FlyingDiver,

Thanks for the awesome plugin. Very, very useful.

Just an FYI, when I first installed the plugin I got a standard python indentation error on line 150 of POPServer.py. I fixed that line and the one below which were both slightly out. Since then all good. the Plugin version is 7.1.1.

Would love to see an option to match multiple fields for each trigger. E.g if the from field matches x and the subject matches y....

Pete

Posted on
Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 am
FlyingDiver offline

Re: Plugin indentation error

7.1.2 posted with fix for indent error. Not sure how that snuck in.

Would love to see an option to match multiple fields for each trigger. E.g if the from field matches x and the subject matches y....

You should be able to do that with multiple conditions for a trigger. Setting up a UI for multiple trigger matches would be difficult.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Thu May 25, 2017 9:12 pm
kwijibo007 offline

Re: Plugin indentation error

FlyingDiver wrote:
You should be able to do that with multiple conditions for a trigger. Setting up a UI for multiple trigger matches would be difficult.

Quite right sir! - working well.

The mailbox I'm connecting to is hosted by Zoho, IDLE works for a few hours but then the plugin detects no new emails. No errors, just no new mail detected. I'm not concerned, I've set it to poll every 5 minutes. It's been working steady for 3 days.

Really great plugin. thanks again :D

Page 1 of 1