Yale B1L Issue

Posted on
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:31 am
Gangotti offline

Yale B1L Issue

Not sure if this is an Indigo Problem or a Lock Manager problem, but you have to start somewhere. I have a Yale Real Living B1L (YRD 110ZW605) and when trying to use the lock manager, I get the following error message.

Z-Wave Lock Manager Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 151, in getUserPin
File "plugin.py", line 635, in getPin
KeyError: key id 854430304 not found in database

I should point out that I am having trouble getting indigo to control the lock itself. it is not reporting the status nor can I lock and unlock the lock from indigo directly. I am not sure where it is getting the key ID from. The lock ID in indigo is 1117973550 and the Door Lock Manager ID in Indigo is 48788121.

Any help is appreciated. If there is a better place to post this, please let me know and I will post it there.

Posted on
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:38 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Yale B1L Issue

If it isn't controllable from Indigo then the initial inclusion process probably didn't work correctly. Exclude the lock, re-include, then re-sync it in Indigo. Note when including it you must keep the Z-Stick plugged into the Mac and you must use the inclusion with encryption option in Indigo. After it is included and sync'd, copy/paste your Event Log window results so we can see exactly how the process went.

Posted on
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:01 pm
Gangotti offline

Re: Yale B1L Issue

Thanks Matt. I did not realize that you had todo the inclusion process with the module plugged in. once I did the encrypted inclusion at the mac, the lock worked, it was then a matter of reinstalling the lock manager again, and that worked. Thanks for the Help!

Page 1 of 1