Not working after server restart

Posted on
Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:20 am
webdeck offline

Not working after server restart

I had to restart the Mac that runs my Indigo server. After doing that, Alexa kept saying she couldn't reach my devices. I had to reload the plugin from the Plugins menu in order to get it working again.

Posted on
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:41 am
DVDDave offline

Re: Not working after server restart

I'm having the same problem and have to reload the plugin after restarting the server. Did you ever find a solution?

--Dave

Posted on
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:42 am
webdeck offline

I haven't found a solution other than that workaround of restarting the plugin. :(

Posted on
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:52 am
DVDDave offline

I posted the issue on Github. However, Jon is working on a new version that is supposed to come out in beta very soon. Hopefully it will solve the problem.

Posted on
Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:58 pm
autolog offline

Just to understand this issue - I am correct in understanding that it is an inconvenience rather than a show-stopper?
After you reload the plugin, does it work OK?

In the meanwhile, I have made good progress with the V3 plugin in development on my test machine. It was going so well that I thought I should install it on my production Indigo machine. Unfortunately, or maybe that should be fortunately (depends how you look at it), that identified a couple of areas where the plugin needed some coding changes. The weekend and some personal commitments have got in the way of resolving these but I hope to have them sorted by early next week - fingers crossed. :)

Posted on
Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:21 pm
DVDDave offline

Well, a big inconvenience. :wink: Certainly nothing that can't wait a week or 2 for the new version. I only brought it up in case the problem might need to be checked out in version 3. No intent for you to try to fix it in the current version. Thanks, Jon!

--Dave

Page 1 of 1