Missing Device IDs and Action Groups

Posted on
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:01 pm
hassancy offline

Missing Device IDs and Action Groups

In my instance of Homebridge Buddy, there are a number of Action Groups that are missing from the "Action Groups to Include" dropdown options. Also, DeviceIDs stopped appearing in the 'Treat as ...' options. I have reset and reloaded Homebridge but it has not helped. Other than deleting and starting Homebridge again what else can I do?

Posted on
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:07 am
Different Computers offline

Re: Missing Device IDs and Action Groups

Same issue.

I have a bunch of motion detectors and they don't appear in any config list except "devices to include". I just get "no data" for the "treat as Motion Detectors" window.

I also am getting different versions of this multiple times and don't know how to troubleshoot it.
Code: Select all
EPS - Homebridge Buddy Error    Exception in plugin.listHBTreatAs line 3454: 'key id 1185899186 not found in database'
                      CODE: actList.append ((str(actId), indigo.actionGroups[actId].name))

Oh, and worst: 100% failure of the Home App. All devices through HBB are "Not responding."

Am I better off killing the previous config (which was on a different machine) and starting fresh?

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Posted on
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:06 pm

I think I could make some progress on this IF I knew where HBB puts the config.json file. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't find it anywhere--and yes, that's looking via the Terminal using
Code: Select all
ls-laf
:)

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Posted on
Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 am

Anyone?

Page 1 of 1