Missing Device IDs and Action Groups

Posted on
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:01 pm
hassancy offline

Missing Device IDs and Action Groups

In my instance of Homebridge Buddy, there are a number of Action Groups that are missing from the "Action Groups to Include" dropdown options. Also, DeviceIDs stopped appearing in the 'Treat as ...' options. I have reset and reloaded Homebridge but it has not helped. Other than deleting and starting Homebridge again what else can I do?

Posted on
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:07 am
Different Computers offline

Re: Missing Device IDs and Action Groups

Same issue.

I have a bunch of motion detectors and they don't appear in any config list except "devices to include". I just get "no data" for the "treat as Motion Detectors" window.

I also am getting different versions of this multiple times and don't know how to troubleshoot it.
Code: Select all
EPS - Homebridge Buddy Error    Exception in plugin.listHBTreatAs line 3454: 'key id 1185899186 not found in database'
                      CODE: actList.append ((str(actId), indigo.actionGroups[actId].name))

Oh, and worst: 100% failure of the Home App. All devices through HBB are "Not responding."

Am I better off killing the previous config (which was on a different machine) and starting fresh?

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:06 pm

I think I could make some progress on this IF I knew where HBB puts the config.json file. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't find it anywhere--and yes, that's looking via the Terminal using
Code: Select all
ls-laf
:)

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 am

Anyone?

Page 1 of 1