Only some devices show in home app

Posted on
Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:36 pm
rmogull offline

Only some devices show in home app

I have a weird one. I installed and everything was running great, but it initially loaded all my Indigo devices. So I decided to start reorganizing things in Homebridge Buddy using include/exclude/treat as. Then nearly all devices disappeared from the home app. Only my "treat as" devices show. Rebooting and restarting don't seem to do anything.

Any suggestions?

Posted on
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:05 pm
kevinb67 offline

Re: Only some devices show in home app

I just installed home bridge-indigo and everything shows up. The strange thing is if I reboot my server all devices show under home on my iPhone but within a few minutes one and only one of my SwitchLinc Dimmer just goes away.

I reset my persist and accessory folder.

There has been no change. I am stuck. I do not see any errors in the log.

Thank you
K

Posted on
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:11 am
rehafer offline

kevinb67 wrote:
I just installed home bridge-indigo and everything shows up. The strange thing is if I reboot my server all devices show under home on my iPhone but within a few minutes one and only one of my SwitchLinc Dimmer just goes away.

I reset my persist and accessory folder.

There has been no change. I am stuck. I do not see any errors in the log.

Thank you
K

Are you running an iOS 11 beta? I notice other homebridge user forums report similar problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:11 am
kevinb67 offline

My iPad is running iOS 11. I did not think of that. I will remove that iPad and see if there is a change. Thank you

K

Posted on
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am
rmogull offline

I had iOS 11 Beta on one system but not another and, in the end, think that was my issue.

Posted on
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:23 pm
kevinb67 offline

Well about 12 hours later and after I removed Home from my iPad with iOS 11 beta and Now I have all devices in the home app on my iPhone. Thank you

K

Page 1 of 1