Feature Request: Compare Variables

Posted on
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:01 am
Peel offline

Feature Request: Compare Variables

Just downloaded your plug-in and its already allowed me to consolidate a dozen triggers into just 6 pairs of conditions. However, I notice that one of the standard Indigo conditions isn't currently supported by Super Conditions: that's comparing one variable against another. I have several weather related triggers that need to do this (e.g. If indoorTemp>78 and outdoor temp<indoorTemp, then turn on attic fan) and would love it if your plug-in supported these comparisons.

Thanks.

Posted on
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:57 pm
digtrail offline

Re: Feature Request: Compare Variables

I second this request. This plugin has helped me automate my heating since I don't know python at all. Variable comparison with this plugin would allow me to get rid of a few more pesky triggers I have.

Posted on
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:32 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

I'm putting out an update today for the plugin store but I'll add this to the list of things to do on the next update.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:23 am
eric offline

Hi, I saw this thread and have the same feature request.

Is there a way to put a variable into the numerical field using the standard %%v:##########%% syntax?

Is that something you could add easily? It would be very helpful to me right now.

I thought it worked at first but I keep getting the error message "Converting to a number failed, comparing as strings" in the debug log.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1