Super Conditions (IF-THEN-ELSE) Info & Updates

Posted on
Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:08 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Super Conditions (IF-THEN-ELSE) Info & Updates

IndigoPluginDownload.png
IndigoPluginDownload.png (14.88 KiB) Viewed 28987 times

Introduction

Please note that this is BETA and while it's very stable please know that some functionality may be missing or incomplete - although it's been used in production by several users for months without too many issues. Also, the documentation is a work in progress, I'll be updating it as soon as possible.

This allows you to have an IF-Then-Else command set within Indigo. It will dynamically read in the parameters of other plugins to try, to the best of it's ability, to allow you to use any method from either Indigo or other plugins to create a conditional statement.

As a BETA I have not yet gotten the documentation even begun yet, but it's pretty self explanatory. This is not a device, it's an action - so you can use this in triggers, schedules or action groups as you see fit. Since there was some recent demand for this plugin and it's been running in my system successfully for quite some time I figured I would go ahead and post it here as a BETA and let folks play with it.

Download and Installation

Install according to the Indigo documentation.

Download Plugin (GitHub) and extract the ZIP file.

Screen Shots

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 9.58.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 9.58.33 AM.png (115.47 KiB) Viewed 28987 times

Configuration and Use

No documentation as of yet, just use this as an action in your triggers, actions groups or schedules (and yes, you can have this as a conditional trigger to provide even MORE conditions).

#Version|1.0#

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:34 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Super Conditions (IF-THEN-ELSE) Info & Updates

Version 0.6.1 Beta 6

The plugin, docs and screenshots have been updated.

Release Notes
  • Updated for Indigo 7
  • Libraries updated to fix XML header issues with the Prowl plugin
  • Added to the Indigo Plugin Store

Current Known Issues
None

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1