Adding Harmony HUB

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:26 am
haavarda offline

Adding Harmony HUB

I just installed the HomeKit Bridge, and so far everything works perfect. Thanks for your hard work.
One thing that would be nice, would be to include the harmony hub as a supported device. I use this plugin to call my AV activities.
https://www.indigodomo.com/pluginstore/32/. Any chance?

Håvard

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:31 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Adding Harmony HUB

Absolutely, but probably not right away. I'll probably wait for complications to do that. Open a ticket on Git for it so it's on the list of requested devices.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:31 am
FlyingDiver offline

Use Virtual Device(s) to control the Hub, then you can add those devices to HomeKit.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:40 am
haavarda offline

Thanks for the tips. I will play a bit with virtual devices, and add a ticket :)

Håvard

Posted on
Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:17 pm
webdeck offline

I did this with virtual devices. Created an action group for each scene, and and action group to power off. Created a virtual device for each scene with the on group for the scene and the off group the power off group. Then add to HomeKit and now I can say "Hey Siri, turn on the DVR" or "Hey Siri, turn on the Apple TV". I also added an extra one called "TV" so I can say "turn off the TV", but turning off any of them will work to turn everything off.

Posted on
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:41 pm
katiaf offline

I did the same as webdeck. with the action groups and virtual device. It works great, thanks. I also added status variables so that when I go to the Home App I can see what activity is on/off. :)

Page 1 of 1