HomeKit Bridge Official Released (Testing Closed)

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:17 pm
mortenkols offline

Re: HomeKit Bridge Public Beta Now Open

Colorado4Wheeler wrote:
mortenkols wrote:
Trying to add devices with Ø in the name, then i get this error and the device does not show up in home app on iphone.

mortenkols, can you confirm for me that this issue is resolved for you? I'm 99.9% certain it is but I don't think there are many users right now using those non-ascii characters so I wanted to see if my mass overhaul of outputs did the trick ;).

I still have problems with this devices.
Attachments
Skjermbilde 2018-03-16 kl. 20.13.03.png
Skjermbilde 2018-03-16 kl. 20.13.03.png (37.45 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
Skjermbilde 2018-03-16 kl. 20.12.18.png
Skjermbilde 2018-03-16 kl. 20.12.18.png (41.16 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
Skjermbilde 2018-03-16 kl. 20.11.26.png
Skjermbilde 2018-03-16 kl. 20.11.26.png (38.25 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
Skjermbilde 2018-03-16 kl. 20.10.58.png
Skjermbilde 2018-03-16 kl. 20.10.58.png (40.85 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:28 pm
rgspb offline

Colorado4Wheeler wrote:
bsp9493 wrote:
Now just have to find a way to get SONOS integrated and there will be peace in the world - LOL

d

I think there are a number of creative ways of making that happen. I don't have any Sonos devices and don't use the plugin so I haven't gone down that path yet, however if they respond to On/Off/Dim commands then there are a number of devices built into HomeKit that will control it.

I'm having the same issue with Sonos. My setup was working under HomeBridge Buddy. I have a Virtual Device setup. Turning it ON sends the Play command. Turning it OFF sends the Stop command. I can turn it on but then get this:

HomeKit Bridge Error Maximum time exceeded while setting the 'On' HomeKit characteristic for 'The Ocean' (HomeKit device 'The Ocean'), aborting attempt. This can happen if you try to set a device to a state is is already in (i.e., turning off a device that is already off).

At this point the only way to turn it off is to go into Indigo and turn it off. The log doesn't even show it's receiving the OFF command.

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:29 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

mortenkols wrote:

And you are on the LATEST version of the software? I tested that with your names quite a bit and it was working fine.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 pm
jmdraper offline

Added two devices instead of one this time. Same result. Here's the logs:

Code: Select all
   HomeKit Bridge                  Debug logging enabled
   HomeKit Bridge Debug            Plugin device 'new device' configuration field changed
   HomeKit Bridge Error            Exception in homekit.getStashRecordForObject line 877: 'key includedDevices not found in dict'
                      CODE: includedDevices = json.loads(serverProps["includedDevices"])

HomeKit Bridge Debug            Downstairs hall light started as a HomeKit Lightbulb
   HomeKit Bridge Error            Exception in homekit.getStashRecordForObject line 877: 'key includedDevices not found in dict'
                      CODE: includedDevices = json.loads(serverProps["includedDevices"])

HomeKit Bridge Debug            Library desk lamp started as a HomeKit Switch
   HomeKit Bridge                  Server 'new device' has changed ports or users, validating config
   HomeKit Bridge Debug            Rebuilding configuration for 'new device'
   HomeKit Bridge Debug            Saving 'new device' configuration to /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Preferences/Plugins/com.eps.indigoplugin.homekit-bridge/162909288
   HomeKit Bridge                  Attempting to start 'new device'
   Error (client)                  timeout waiting for plugin response from com.eps.indigoplugin.homekit-bridge for request CalcDeviceFunc
   Error (client)                  timeout waiting for plugin response from com.eps.indigoplugin.homekit-bridge for request UiGetValues2
   Error (client)                  timeout waiting for plugin response from com.eps.indigoplugin.homekit-bridge for request CallPluginFunc
   Error (client)                  runDialogForDevice() caught exception: NSInvalidArgumentException -- *** -[__NSPlaceholderDictionary initWithObjects:forKeys:count:]: attempt to insert nil object from objects[0]

16 Mar 2018 at 19:28:00
   HomeKit Bridge Error            HomeKit server 'new device' could not be started, please check the service logs for more information, now issuing a forced shutdown of the service to be safe.
   HomeKit Bridge                  Attempting to stop 'new device'
   HomeKit Bridge                  HomeKit server 'new device' has been stopped
   HomeKit Bridge Error            send "new device" on failed
   Error (client)                  received unexpected packet response CalcDeviceFunc (waiting for CallPluginFunc)
   Error (client)                  received unexpected packet response UiGetValues2 (waiting for CallPluginFunc)

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:32 pm
mortenkols offline

Colorado4Wheeler wrote:
mortenkols wrote:

And you are on the LATEST version of the software? I tested that with your names quite a bit and it was working fine.

I have 0.17.5 beta. Some devices works with Ø, but not all.

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:36 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

rgspb wrote:
I'm having the same issue with Sonos.

It's not a problem with Sonos because I have not integrated Sonos into HomeKit and that's pretty far down the list of priorities as the moment. It's probably not receiving an Off command because it requires more than indigo's stock "Off" to do that.

What exactly was your setup with HBB that you had this working?

jmdraper wrote:
Added two devices instead of one this time. Same result. Here's the logs:

That makes no sense. There are a number of safeguards to prevent saving a server and not having includedDevices as a part of the server. This is impossible to work with on the forums, too many huge posts happening at one time with conversations veering in every direction. Please open a ticket on Git for this and we'll see if we can diagnose it.

mortenkols wrote:
I have 0.17.5 beta. Some devices works with Ø, but not all.

I need logs please so I can see where it's popping errors.

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:43 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
If you have any issue that requires more than a couple of posts to resolve please open a ticket on Git. The screenshots and constant re-quoting is becoming impossible to manage and keep track of. If you have an issue or comment then put it here if you want and if it's not resolved in a post or two then open a ticket so we can address this properly.

Thank you.

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:16 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

First off, THANK YOU for those that created their tickets on Git, it makes a world of difference keeping these issues coherent and me sane!

I just rolled out Beta 17.6 (click to download).

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:56 pm
rgspb offline

Colorado4Wheeler wrote:
First off, THANK YOU for those that created their tickets on Git, it makes a world of difference keeping these issues coherent and me sane!

I just rolled out Beta 17.6 (click to download).

Thanks for your help!!

Posted on
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:05 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:44 am
Shavano offline

Colorado4Wheeler wrote:

I have updated to 0.18.0 and continue (present since I installed HomeKit Bridge 0.17.2) to have a glitch with a temp sensor. No matter what setting I use for the HomeKit Bridge server (C° or F°) HomeKit appears to always assume that it is getting a temp in C° and converts to F°…and currently shows as 162° (no units) in the Home app. I assume that I'm doing something wrong, but can't seem to find the answer in the documentation.

Posted on
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:54 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Please open a ticket on Git and I'll see if I can help you figure that out. When doing that please also use the Advanced Plugin Actions -> Device Action to simulate the HomeKit data and post that to the ticket as well.

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:01 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

CAMERA SUPPORT!!!!

Yup. Beta 19 is released (click to download) and adds limited camera support (requires SecuritySpy plugin currently). This will be greatly expanded and improved and this feature is still a bit experimental but it's here. I was able to get all 16 of my cameras up into HomeKit without any issue.

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:52 pm
mlooss offline

Wow, both of my SecuritySpy cameras are showing up in the Home App, amazing and so simple. Thank you C4W

Posted on
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:30 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

mlooss wrote:
Wow, both of my SecuritySpy cameras are showing up in the Home App, amazing and so simple. Thank you C4W

I'm pretty stoked about that too, no extra configs, no additional fields, just choose a device and it works. It took a bit of messing around to get all the values automatically but I'm super pleased with how it turned out. I can't help but to look at my cameras on the Home app constantly, it's a new shiny toy!

Check Them Out Here

Page 5 of 25 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25